The Lowrance HOOK Reveal 5 Fish Finder with 50/200 HDI and C-MAP Contour+ Digital Map will make fishing your favorite spot or a new lake easier than ever before! The HOOK Reveal 5 comes with many cutting-edge features like FishReveal, which lights up the screen with fish targets thanks to combined DownScan Imaging and CHIRP Sonar. This fish finder is sure to function just as well in deep water as in the shallows! If you need powerful performance and more accessible fishing, what are you waiting for? Add the Lowrance HOOK Reveal 5 Fish Finder with 50/200 HDI and C-MAP Contour+ Digital Map to your fishing vessel today!
- 50/200 HDI transducer with Low/High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging
- Includes inland and coastal charts with high resolution
- Bathymetric 1-ft. contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada
- Fish-finding color palettes
- Micro SD card slot
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mount
- Improved sonar performance in deep water
- Makes fish easier to see on DownScan Imaging by combining CHIRP sonar fish targets with superior, high-resolution views of bottom detail, structure, and baitfish. FishReveal removes the need to display CHIRP sonar and DownScan Imaging in a two-panel split-screen.
C-MAP Contour+ Card and Genesis Live
- Spend more time trying to catch fish and less time trying to find them with the high-resolution detail of C-MAP Contour+ inland and coastal charts. From finding key fishing areas like ledges, drop-offs, and ditches to navigating with precision to fish-holding areas, you will have more success on the water with high-resolution, bathymetric 1-ft. contours on 15,000+ U.S. lakes and 9,400+ lakes in Canada. Comes as a separate card. Plus create custom 1/2-ft. contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water – in real-time – with Genesis Live.
- Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning Sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
- Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
Menu Operation and Dedicated Keypad
- Easily navigate through menus, select options, and access key functions with HOOK Reveal’s simple menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Screen Brightness: > 1000 Nits
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.41 kg)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 0.9 A at 13 VDC with backlight on full
- Typical Power Consumption: 0.9 A at 13 VDC with backlight on full
- Minimum Power Consumption: 0.9 A at 13 VDC with backlight on full
- GPS: 1 Hz GPS, GLONASS, WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS
- Shock Vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
- Compass Safe: 12 in. (300 mm)
- Supply Voltage: 12 VDC (10.8 - 17 VDC)
- Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks: 3,000 Waypoints, 100 Routes, and 100 Trails
- Time to First Fix: 30 s
- Storage Temperature Range: 4° - 140° F (-20° - 60° C)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5° - 131° F (-15° - 55° C)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 60° C and 95% RH for 18 hrs
- Dimensions: 7.31 x 4.32 x 4.53 in. (185.7 x 109.8 x 115 mm)
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom and 85° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480
- Charts Supported: C-MAP Lake Insight HD, Insight Pro, MAX N, MAX N+, Genesis, Genesis Live, and Precision Contour HD (Americas models); Navionics Gold, NAV+, and Platinum+; Insight Pro and HD; and Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners (No Photo/Satellite Overlay)
- Cartography Included: C-Map US Inland Charting and C-MAP Contour+ card
- Correction: DGPS and WAAS
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Industry Canada, Radio Equipment Directive, ACMA, and RSM
- Mounting Type: Gimbal Bracket, Front Dash, and Flush Mount
- Integrated Sonar Compatibility: CHIRP, Broadband, and DownScan
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7 with card door closed
- Interface: 8-way directional keypad, Zoom +/-, Exit Enter/Menu, Waypoint/Cursor, and Power/Light Pages
- SD Card Storage: Micro SD Card (32 GB Max)
- Backlight Color: Pure White LED
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty (with up to four years of additional warranty options through the manufacturer)
- Qty. per Pack:
- 1 HOOK Reveal 5 Fish Finder
- 1 HOOK Reveal 50/200 HDI Transducer (also compatible with HOOK2)
- 1 HOOK Reveal Power Cable (also compatible with HOOK2 and Cruise 5, 7, 9, and 12)
- 1 HOOK Reveal 5 Bracket (also compatible with HOOK2 4 and 5 and Cruise 5)
- 1 FUSE-1 Set of 3 x 3-amp Fuses
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.