Livingston Lures Interceptor
The Livingston Lures Interceptor is designed for catching a variety of fish in stained or murky waters. It can be used for targeting largemouth bass, smallmouth bass, striped bass, pike, northern pike, muskie, walleye, redfish, and speckled trout. You can use this lure all day long for fishing in any condition. By synthesizing biological sounds of baitfish with the power of EBS Technology, it is able to lure fish in closer. With durable wire-through construction and heavy duty 2X strong hooks, the Interceptor is built to withstand abuse from aggressive fish. Due to its elongated lip, it creates a side-to-side wobble and vibration that still runs true at high trolling speeds and over sharp breaklines.
- Diving depth: Up to 15 feet
- 2 mm wire-through construction
- Ideal for catching all species of bass, musky, walleye, pike, redfish, speckled trout
- Powered by EBS technology, emits biological sounds
- Draws fish from nearly double the distance of traditional lures
- 2X strong hooks
- Weight: 0.94 oz.
- Qty. per Pack: 1