Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel
Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel Models
The Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel delivers uninterrupted performance and is constructed of superb corrosion-resistant parts and a sealed six-disc carbon drag system. The reel's line lays with finesse on the spool thanks to its S-curve oscillation system and stainless steel bail. Salt-ready but freshwater-fine, this is the reel for any versatile angler.
- Smooth-sealed, 6-disc carbon drag system
- Double-anodized, knurled, machined aluminum spool
- Skeletal speed rotor features C40 carbon construction and stainless-steel bail wire
- Aluminum handle features Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Adjustable for both left- and right-handed retrieve
- S-curve oscillation system
- Stainless-steel external screws
- Speed Lube provides smooth performance in most weather conditions
- Lightweight body and side plate are constructed from aluminum
- 6 stainless-steel ball bearings with 1 Zero Reverse 1-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 gear ratio with a solid brass pinion gear
- Main shaft is made of durable stainless steel
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Over the top customer service.
Had a spinning rod delivered and the shipping tube was bent and the rod was broken. I wasn't happy about it. I called customer service and it was handled in 5 min and a new rod was shipped the same day. Very impressive. I will order more merchandise from fish USA. They are my go to supplier for all fishing needs. Thanks so much.....