Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel
Select from the models below
The Lew's TP1 Inshore Speed Spin Spinning Reel delivers uninterrupted performance and is constructed of superb corrosion-resistant parts and a sealed six-disc carbon drag system. The reel's line lays with finesse on the spool thanks to its S-curve oscillation system and stainless steel bail. Salt-ready but freshwater-fine, this is the reel for any versatile angler.
- Smooth-sealed, 6-disc carbon drag system
- Double-anodized, knurled, machined aluminum spool
- Skeletal speed rotor features C40 carbon construction and stainless-steel bail wire
- Aluminum handle features Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Adjustable for both left- and right-handed retrieve
- S-curve oscillation system
- Stainless-steel external screws
- Speed Lube provides smooth performance in most weather conditions
- Lightweight body and side plate are constructed from aluminum
- 6 stainless-steel ball bearings with 1 Zero Reverse 1-way clutch bearing
- 6.2:1 gear ratio with a solid brass pinion gear
- Main shaft is made of durable stainless steel
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Over the top customer service.
Had a spinning rod delivered and the shipping tube was bent and the rod was broken. I wasn't happy about it. I called customer service and it was handled in 5 min and a new rod was shipped the same day. Very impressive. I will order more merchandise from fish USA. They are my go to supplier for all fishing needs. Thanks so much.....