Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Low-Profile Casting Reel
The Lew's Mach Crush Speed Spool SLP Low-Profile Casting Reel is incredibly compact thanks to Lew's exclusive super low-profile design. This reel provides phenomenal performance from the premium 10 bearing system that combines stainless steel bearings and Zero Reverse anti-reverse clutch bearing. The carbon fiber drag system is very rugged and can handle 20 pounds.
The Mach Crush Speed Spool Reel is extremely durable and constructed of strong yet lightweight graphite frame and sideplates. The main gear and crankshaft are built with solid brass. The bowed aluminum handle is outfitted with oversized Winn Dri-Tac knobs for a comfortable, no-slip grip.
- Strong and lightweight, super low profile graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double anodized aluminum U-shape 32mm spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Premium 10-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally-adjusted multi-setting brake dual cast control system utilizing an external click-dial and four individually disengageable disk-mounted internal brake shoes
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system, provides up to 20 lbs. drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with oversized Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty