Korkers Buckskin Wading Boots
Korkers Buckskin Wading Boots are a high performance wading boots that combine comfort and affordability. These boots feature a new lacing system for superior ankle support, a newly constructed rubber anti-abrasion synthetic material, and a new EVA mid-sole with a scratch rubber toe cap.
Korkers Buckskin Wading Boots have an integrated draining system built into the midsole with both large ports and internal channels that minimize the amount of water that remains trapped in the boot. These boots are available with two sole options, Kling-On/Felt and Kling-On/Studded Kling-On. Korkers Bucksin Wading Boots are compatible with all Korkers OmniTrax 3.0 soles as well.
- OmniTrax 3.0 Interchangeable Sole system adapts your traction to meet the needs of any wading situation
- Traditional lacing system with durable metal hardware to provide a secure and comfortable fit
- Hydrophobic waterproof materials reduce water absorption, reduces weight, and dry faster to help prevent the spread of invasive species
- The reduction of stitched seams improves durability and eliminates potential failure points
- Regrind rubber toe cap provides an added layer of durability without adding weight
- True fit sizing
- Weight: 2 lbs. 15 oz.