K-Drill Ice Auger System
An additional handling fee may apply.
See details in the summary at checkout.
The K-Drill Ice Auger System is the only auger designed specifically for modern high powered, brush-less hand-held cordless electric drills. The auger, with the drill, is lightweight and operates with little torque. K-Drill ice augers require a 1/2-inch drill to chew through fresh and old ice holes with a unique 3-blade high-carbon steel chipper attached to a sturdy aluminum shaft. If by chance the ice auger slips from your drill chuck, then the foam float prevents it from "swimming with the fishes." A thermal wrap around that ice drill shaft helps keep your hands warm. To wrap this up in a nutshell, the lightweight K-Drill Ice Auger System churns through ice quickly with a cordless drill. You will be stunned by how well this works.
- Includes protective cover to prevent injury and keep blades sharp
- Foam float ensures the auger does not sink
- Thermal wrap on lightweight aluminum shaft
- Lightweight system
- 6 in. weighs 3.9 lbs.
- 8.5 in. weighs 5.2 lbs.
- Durable composite flighting design clears shards quickly and keeps them near the hole
- Drill through 36 in. of ice without extensions
- Durable tool steel chipper blades
- Larger center point for safer drilling of old holes
- Adaptable for attachment to certain gas auger heads (7/8 in. shaft)
- Length: 39 in.
- Flighting length: 24 in.
- Drive stem diameter: 1/2 in.
- Float length: 7.5 in.
- Float diameter: 3.5 in.
- Shaft diameter: 1.38 in.
- Electric drill requirements
- 1/2 in. drill chuck
- Side stabilizer arm for a secure grip
- Brushless motor design
- 18V, 4Ah Lithium-Ion battery or higher
- Must be in lowest drill driver setting (not a hammer drill)
- 500-750 RPM with a minimum of 725 inch-pounds of peak torque
The K-Drill Ice Auger System is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
The best drill I ever had
by Brooklyner -
So far for 3 seasons I had no issues. 8" drill ( a bog difference v.s. 6") consumes 2 full charged 4Amp/Hour Rigid batteries for 70-80 holes at 11F - 24F temperature.
Nice lightweight Auger
by Brewyc -
I have a Nils and just got the Kdrill,the best feature is parts can be replaced.With my Nils the pin on the shaft that the drill attaches broke off and I had to buy an adapter.They both are excellent drillS but I favor the K for the lightweight and parts and the company sharpens the blades for FREE
by Bryan Kelley -
Great lightweight auger for the people who love to drill.