Jackson MayFly Fishing Kayak
The Jackson MayFly Fishing Kayak was specifically designed for fly fishermen looking to take to the water! The MayFly's hull has been designed to handle the waters that fly fishermen love, tropical flats, slow-moving rivers, lakes, and ponds. The design optimizes the kayak's speed, maneuvering, and stability, making it perfect for fly fishermen. Fly fishing presents its own set of challenges, especially when it comes to your line and avoiding any tangles or snags. The standing area has been maximized so you can cast with ease and without catching any parts of the kayak! The MayFly has also been outfitted with snag-free footrests.
The MayFly is not only built to make casting for fly fishing easier, but it also is made to haul all the needed gear! The MOLLE lining along the back of the seat can be customized with extra storage or accessories. Jackson added a unique molded rod tube that is made with fly rods in mind. The large stern well is perfect for a cooler and other needed tackle you want to keep close. Jackson also added a quick access fly patch so you can easily get to your flies. Take your fly fishing to the next level with the Jackson MayFly Fishing Kayak!
- Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet
- One-piece foot brace system with line anchor to secure fly line while paddling
- Bow hatch storage bin with heavy-duty latches for easy access to gear when wade fishing
- Paddle blade hooks under Hypalon Keeper are designed to be out of the way but within reach
- Large stern well designed for Orion 25 Cooler
- Aluminum accessory tracks on both sides, front and rear for mounting accessories or a casting brace
- Raymarine transducer scupper
- Specialized fly rod storage with molded-in reel pockets that allow for forward or reverse storage of rods up to nine feet in length.
- Rod butt props to help with line tangles
- Sealed, molded-in rod tip tubes offer the ultimate protection for rods.
- Two flush-mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access.
- Foam Padded Reel Stager protects your reel and keeps it from scaring away the fish
- Fly Box Storage is encased, flush, hatched, and easily accessible
- J-Hook beside seat clicks onto tippet spools for easy access
- Ergo Seat Cover features MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath
- Seat offers all-day comfort on the water with a Thermarest backrest for additional support
- Customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments
- Padded Seat Stash Sliding Tray comes out from under the seat so you can access the contents
- One of the two compartments in the sliding tray accommodates two 3600 series Plano boxes with bungee for additional security
- Molded Stern handle provides comfort and ease of transport
- Handle also serves as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- Four easy molded in screw points are ready for easy installation of the PowerPole Micro Anchor system.
Jackson MayFly Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.