Jackson Liska Fishing Kayak
If you're a flatwater kayaker, you need the Jackson Liska Fishing Kayak! This kayak is made with the stability, maneuverability, and speed both novice and seasoned kayak anglers demand! The hull of the Liska is designed larger, so not only can it hold more gear for those longer trips, but it also has a larger surface area, so you have more space to stand. The padded standing mat will help with pressure on your joints and muffle any noise you may create as you shift, which could startle nearby fish.
The Liska has multiple storage areas for gear, rods, and all the tackle you could need. With a MOLLE lined seat, you can add extra storage to the back of the seat. The rear tankwell leaves room for coolers or tackle boxes and has a secure bungee system to hold them all down. The front of the Liska has an updated, easy-open hatch storage that securely holds all the gear you need to bring with you. Whether you're just getting into kayak fishing or you're a seasoned professional, the Jackson Liska Fishing Kayak is the perfect match for everyone!
- Molded-In Paddle Holder
- Molded-in paddle keeper allows you to tuck your paddle blade under bungees to make quick lure changes on the fly.
- Hull Design
- Hull creates a stable standing platform and is well-suited to larger paddlers, beginners, and those bringing loads of gear.
- Updated Front Hatch
- New large front hatch system with easy-open knob allows access to the interior of your Liska.
- Hinged Center Hatch
- Hinged center area for easy fish finder integration while maximizing floor area. Track on top of cover for mounting accessories.
- Transducer Scupper
- Front scupper hole accommodates many transducer sizes, making installation of fish finder units a snap.
- Omega Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
- This truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. A 360-degree rotating collar offers the ability to secure the rod by capturing the reel quickly and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- Standing Pad
- Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet while sight fishing and casting.
- Gear Tracks
- Gear tracks are located around the Liska so you can mount additional rod holders, fish finders, camera mounts, and other accessories.
- Hi Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System
- Our Ergo Seat Cover features MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath, along with all-day comfort on the water. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- MOLLE Snap Seatback Pouch
- This MOLLE seatback pouch makes accessing behind seat contents a breeze. Fully MOLLE-compatible, pouch snaps off easily to reload for those days on the go and can hold two 3600 series Plano boxes and more.
- Drag Chain Ready
- Pad eyes on stern and drag chain “chute” make adding a drag chain system to your Liska a snap.
- Molded In Stern Handle
- Stern handle is molded-in for comfort and ease of transport. Handle also serves as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- PowerPole Ready
- Four easy molded-in screw points are ready for easy installation of the PowerPole Micro Anchor system.
Jackson Liska Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.