Jackson Knarr Fishing Kayak - 2022
Kayaks are subject to a handling fee that will be shown in cart and also have an additional $250 shipping fee when shipped to WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, TX, UT, CO, WY, MT, ND, SD, or ID. Please call our Customer Service Team to place an order to these states. Kayaks do not qualify for expedited shipping.
Jackson Knarr Fishing Kayak - 2022 Models
The Jackson Knarr Fishing Kayak - 2022 pays homage to the wider, deeper Norse Viking ship used for long sea voyages as this fishing kayak's design attacks the challenges oceans and larger lakes raise. The hull's build focuses on taming current, wind, tide, and surf. Jackson leaned on its decades of surf experience by shaping the bow and stern that lets kayak anglers head out and surf in using classic kayak form – no need to lift the Flex Drive Mark IV pedal drive system out as you glide. The Flex Drive system contributes to Knarr's ocean-going stability with a retracting keel that prevents flipping in rough conditions and rips effortlessly through wind and current.
Of course, while conquering waves is vastly important, lest you forget, this is a fishing kayak and one dressed with trappings that would make the Norsemen attack. Jackson designed the Knarr for big water with pass-throughs for electronics, motor integration, and battery storage. The Knarr's internal rod holders, motor integration, and storage for open water anglers, inshore, and freshwater competitors are enviable. Plus, the addition of Jackson's "no-drill" Tri-Trak system – a multi-functioning top-loading track system for nearly endless mounting options for your fishing accessories and electronics. If you relish the challenges of big open water and want a craft built to overcome sea-going trials, then you've found Valhalla with the Jackson Knarr Fishing Kayak!
- Jackson Kayak Designer Tony Lee hand-shaped the Knarr hull for maximum speed, stability, surf-handling and straight-line tracking. It was specifically designed to handle big water where weather conditions can change quickly
- Updated Steering System
- The Knarr Steering System allows you to easily adjust your course in any condition. Super simple adjustment with one-handed or two-handed operation
- Unique to Jackson Kayak, the TriTrak is a multi-functioning, top-loading track system that provides endless mounting options and adaptability. Perfect for electronics and accessories using YakAttack’s Top-Loading track technology.
- Trolling Motor Mount Location
- This flat accessible area on the bow is designed to easily accommodate bow-mounted trolling motors.
- Bow & Stern Hatch
- The lip inside the bow and stern hatch is raised above the level of the deck to prevent water from entering the hull in sporty conditions.
- The tall gunnels provide protected gear storage for rods and gear. The new ‘yard sale proof’ rod management system is capable of securing 6 rods inside the kayak’s gunnels, keeping them safe through launching, landing or when not in use
- Triple Tip Protectors
- When used with our new TriLock Side Stager, the Triple Tip Protectors allow you to store up to six rods. Your rod tips will be fully protected as you paddle through big water or surf into the beach.
- Flex Drive Mark IV
- The product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our amazing Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before.
- YakAttack Omega Rod Holder
- A truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- EZ HiLo Comfort Seat System
- The seat sliders allow you to trim your seat both fore and aft while also allowing you to easily move the seat from the low to the high position with a single hand.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two flush-mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- JK Multibox Featuring Quick Connect
- This is a multi-functional storage system with a removable lid, allowing you to securely store all your toys and tackle. With the lid removed it conveniently fits two 3700 tackle boxes, secured by included bungees, and features built-in tool management systems on either side of the box — all securely mounted by our new quick connect system.
- Rear Motor Mount
- The Knarr is motor-ready! The molded-in geometry allows you to simply run cables so you can steer with your feet.
- Rear Four Hole Pattern
- The four hole pattern accepts stern-mounted accessories like a PowerPole, Torqeedo, YakGadget Quickstop Anchor System and more.
The Jackson Knarr Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.