Jackson Coosa Fishing Kayak
If you're looking for adventure on the rivers, creeks, and smaller lakes, then you need the Jackson Coosa Fishing Kayak! This Jackson kayak has a special, heavy-duty hull design that is made to conquer the moving waters of rivers and shallow water with ease. The Coosa has unparalleled stability, making it a fantastic kayak for river fishing! Not to mention with its built-in gear tracks, you’ll really be able to add your own touch to it!
The Coosa has a stand assist strap that helps you get up or sit back down with ease. The ergo seat is designed with the comfort of your back in mind so that you can put in for those long trips without any regret. When you find a cozy spot on the shore, the seat easily converts to a cozy chair for a break.
When it comes to hauling, the Coosa doesn't slack. It has an impressive amount of storage area; it can haul all the gear you'll need for each trip. The hull storage can hold camping gear, rods, and tackle for the trip. While a rear tank well is the perfect spot for your coolers or needed tackle gear. The Coosa also features a day hatch in the front for quick access to keep everything you need within reach. No matter where adventure is calling you, get there with the Jackson Coosa Fishing Kayak!
- The relatively light hull was designed for maneuverability and truly excels in moving waters and areas that may be challenging to portage. The Coosa is great for rivers, streams, ponds, and small lakes.
- RAM Rod Holder
- Each kayak includes (1) RAM ¼-20 X .5” Tough Ball (1.5”) and a RAM 2007 Rod Holder.
- Paddle Stager
- The perfect compliment to the rod stagers. These allow easy stowing of your paddle when you are ready to make that perfect cast.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- Rod Stagers
- Stagers are great locations to place rods that you need handy but aren’t using at the moment, and also keep the rods from sliding around the Coosa.
- Day Hatch
- The Day Hatch is a great place to keep your essentials safe. It is big enough to store a small packable jacket, and stays dry enough to store your phone, wallet, keys, and most importantly your snacks. The Day Hatch is quickly and easily accessible, so you can get to a camera quickly to capture those once in a lifetime memories. *It is always a great idea to keep your important items in a completely waterproof/floating container*
- Stand Assist Strap
- Need a little help getting up or sitting down? Our handy stand assist strap will help you into and out of a standing position like a pro.
- Standing Pad
- Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet while sight fishing and casting.
- Hi Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System
- Our Ergo Seat Cover features MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat along with all-day comfort on the water. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Rear Tankwell
- Large rear tankwell with bungee to put and secure gear, coolers or tackle.
- Hull Storage
- Open hull space that allows for safe storage of fishing rods, camping gear, PFD’s, dry bags, etc.. A great way to keep your gear safe when traveling and generous volume allows you to pack enough gear for expedition paddling.
- Drag Chain Chute
- The drag chain is a great way to slow down and fish in moving water. Anyone who has fished a river knows the pain of blowing through a great fishing spot. The drag chain chute allows you to run a drag chain cleanly down your kayak. It keeps it tucked away and free from the rest of your gear.
- Nalgene Bottle
- Each Coosa includes a Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle. Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
Jackson Coosa Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A
Ratings & Reviews
What a great kayak !!!!!!
by Jamie Broad
This was my first real kayak. I believe this is the best river kayak on the market. The kayak is stable, lite weight, fast, and controls extremely well. I would recommend this kayak to everyone.
Best river kayak on the market!
Hands down the best river boat on the market. Light weight, super maneuverable , and stable, the coosa comes ready to take on some wild waters.