Jackson Coosa FD Pedal Fishing Kayak
The versatile, all-water conquering Coosa is back and this time with a pedal drive, meet the Jackson Coosa FD Pedal Fishing Kayak! This kayak is a fan favorite for its maneuverability and stability while fishing. The Flex Drive 3D drive is smooth and uses minimal effort to propel you forward. The smaller hull size allows this kayak to easy navigate smaller rivers and creeks, getting you to all those exclusive fishing spots! The Coosa FD has a comfortable, ergonomic chair that is made to support your back, keeping away any uncomfortable aches and pains. The seat is set "high," giving you the optimal position for pedaling and for fishing. When you want to stand, this kayak features a standing pad that helps reduce pressure on your joints, but also muffles any noise from you moving, which can startle fish away.
Chase those adventures along the paths less traveled, the Coosa FD can take them all on! With enough cargo space to hold all your fishing and camping gear, you have the freedom to explore. The Coosa FD features gear tracks for additional accessories and gear you may want to add. Get out and find a new fishing spot with the Jackson Coosa FD Pedal Fishing Kayak!
- Hatch Bin
- This handy front hatch bin keeps items in your front hatch right where they should be – accessible.
- Gear Tracks
- Located on both sides, front and rear of the Big Rig HD/FD, these gear tracks are built in to the kayak in easily accessible locations for adding accessories and RAM Mounts.
- Paddle Stager
- Keep your paddle close at hand while keeping it out of the way.
- Standing Pad
- Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet while sight fishing and casting.
- Seat Stash Sliding Tray
- Keep soft plastics, terminal tackle, pliers, knives, Plano boxes, and other items you need where you need them with our padded Seat Stash Sliding Tray. Slide-out from under the seat to access contents of the tray and conveniently back and out of the way. One of the two compartments accommodates two 3600 series Plano boxes with bungee for additional security. Recesses on both sides of the front compartment allow easy under-seat rod butt staging.
- Improved Front Hatch, Including Hypalon Paddle Blade Keeper
- The new JK hatch now comes with heavy-duty latches. Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way but still in arm’s reach – snag-free for your treble hooks! Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe.
- Flex Drive 3D System
- Our new Flex Drive 3D is the product of two years of constant evolution in three key components: power, propulsion, and steering. Can be outfitted with our optional Flex Drive E motor system – swapping from pedal to power is only two thumbscrews away.
- Transducer Scupper
- Scupper hole accommodates many transducer sizes, making installation of fish finder units a snap.
- Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System
- Our Ergo Seat Cover features MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath, along with all-day comfort on the water. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- MOLLE Seatback Pouch
- This MOLLE seatback pouch makes accessing behind seat contents a breeze. Fully MOLLE-compatible, pouch snaps off easily to reload for those days on the go and can hold two 3600 series Plano boxes and more.
- Stern Storage Area
- Open stern storage area offers ample room for crates, bait tanks, and expedition gear within reach of the paddler.
- Molded-In Handles
- Stern handle is molded in for comfort and ease of transport. This handle also serves as a great way to lock down your kayak in your car, truck, or trailer to prevent theft.
- Rod Protector Tubes
- Sealed, molded-in rod tip tubes now offer the ultimate in protection for your rods.
- Integrated Rudder Control System
- Our integrated rudder control system allows precise direction correction while pedaling and can be operated with left, right, or both controls.
- PowerPole Ready
- Four easy molded-in screw points are ready for easy installation of the PowerPole Micro Anchor system.
- Included Accessories
- MOLLE Seatback Pouch, MOLLE Underseat Panel, Bow Hatch Storage Bin, YakAttack Omega Rod Holder, Long Load Flag, 5 inch JK Sticker
Jackson Coosa FD Pedal Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Cadillac of kayaks
We bought one and liked it so much, that we bought a second one. They are pricey but we'll worth it. You get what you pay for. We fish a lot. And believe me it the cadillac of kayaks.