Jackson Bite Angler Fishing Kayak - 2022
Jackson Bite Angler Fishing Kayak - 2022 Models
The Jackson Bite Angler Fishing Kayak - 2022 can be classified as a "price point" watercraft; however, the Bite doesn't cut corners. There is no compromise in hull quality, performance, gear management, and comfort. This edition arrives with an upgrade in the Comfort Seat that gives you the much-welcomed breathability, drainage, and comfort in a framed seat often not found on kayaks at this price range. As for the deck, you will spend a lot of time here as the platform provides plenty of room to stand and fish. The open-concept deck, along with Jackson's bungee attachment system, contains plenty of storage space fore and aft for your gear. Plus, you get more secure storage from four recessed areas on either side for tackle boxes and the devoted regions for rod and cup holders on either side of the Comfort Seat.
The Angler Bite is at home for a day on the water in small lakes and rivers, ponds, streams, and even inshore saltwater. The kayak's stern supplies four molded-in inserts that accept Jackson's Accessory Mounting Bracket that accommodates accessories with the four-bolt mounting pattern, such as a PowerPole or Torqeedo trolling motor. Speaking of trolling, the Angler Bite has two flush-mounted rod holders behind the seat for just such a purpose. Is the Jackson Kayak Bite really a price-point fishing kayak? You get comfortable, intelligent, and innovative design offered at a great value – this boat makes it hard not to leap into kayak fishing. If you're ready to find the adventure, then choose your Jackson Bite Angler Fishing Kayak now to get it shipped to your door ASAP.
The Jackson Bite Angler Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.
- Molded-In Bow and Stern Handles
- Easily transport from one destination to another and provides secure tie-down points.
- Hull Design
- Smooth tracking, maneuvering, and stability.
- Bow and stern supply ample room for extra gear such as dry bags, camping gear, or fishing tackle.
- Molded Rod Stagers
- Rod stagers on the deck let you swap out rods quickly.
- Comfort Seat
- Generously padded seat features ergonomic back support for many hours of use on the water.
- Spaciously designed for stand up fishing.
- Gear Tracks
- Located around the Bite Angler for mounting additional rod holders, fish finders, camera mounts, and other accessories.
- Cup Holders
- Convenient placement on either side of the seat.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two flush-mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access; great for trolling for big fish!
- Tackle Storage
- Molded-in tackle storage on the gunnels to keep your favorite baits close at hand.
- Stand-assist strap and 5 in. JK sticker included
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty