Jackson Big Tuna Fishing Kayak
When you want to take the kids or a fishing buddy with you, you need the Jackson Big Tuna Fishing Kayak! This kayak has an impressive hauling capacity so that it can be paddled in tandem or solo. The seat offers a "facetime" where it can face the seat behind it, which is excellent if you need to keep an eye on your child! The Big Tuna is great for many water types, as it offers superior stability and speed. The accessory positions for the Big Tuna are easy to reach and just make sense on their placement, so fishing is comfortable with this kayak.
Storage is a top priority when it comes to kayak fishing, especially if you are going for a long trip out. The Big Tuna has a day hatch that can protect your valuables like a camera or your essential snacks. This hatch is easy to reach so you can grab that camera quickly when you need it. The hull storage is roomy and can accommodate a number of items from rods and dry bags to camping gear! One unique feature of the Big Tuna kayak is the Tuna Tank. This is an easy to access storage tub in the center of the kayak. It can be used to hold a number of things, but many have found that after creating small air holes, this centrally located storage tub works as an awesome live bait storage system. Take a friend or go alone, just get out fishing with the Jackson Big Tuna Fishing Kayak!
- RAM Mount
- Each kayak includes 1 RAM ¼-20 X .5” Tough Ball (1.5”) and RAM 2007 rod holder.
- Rod Protector
- The Rod Tip Protector is a great way to store your rods when they are not in use or if you are paddling through tight areas like mangrove tunnels. By concealing the rod tips, they won’t get snagged on brush or weeds, and helps prevent you from accidentally breaking your rod on the water. You’re on your own with ceiling fans and car doors.
- Day Hatch
- The Day Hatch is a great place to keep your essentials safe. It is big enough to store a small packable jacket and stays dry enough to store your phone, wallet, keys, and most importantly your snacks. The Day Hatch is quickly and easily accessible, so you can get to a camera quickly to capture those once in a lifetime memories. *It is always a great idea to keep your important items in a completely waterproof/floating container*
- Tuna Tank
- The Tuna Tank is a great multiple purpose accessory. It comes with no pre-drilled holes. If used this way, it is an easily accesible storage tub (not waterproof). If you decide to use it as a bait tank, simply drill a few small holes in the front and back of the tank (drill holes based on the size of the bait). Now water and oxygen will flow freely through it, keeping your bait happy and lively all day.
- FaceTime Seating
- Front paddler can face rear paddler. Great for parents!
- Hi Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System
- Our Ergo Seat Cover features MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat along with all-day comfort on the water. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market.
- Hull Storage
- Open hull space that allows for safe storage of fishing rods, camping gear, PFD’s, dry bags, etc.. A great way to keep your gear safe when traveling and generous volume allows you to pack enough gear for expedition paddling.
- Rudder Ready
- Comes prerigged for rudder installation, if it suits your paddling style.
- Hull Design
- The Big Tuna is about as stable as standing on the ground. It has a wide base, which is great for tandem kayaking, or standing and fishing. Surprising to most people, the Big Tuna also has plenty of speed and is very maneuverable. It has just the right amount of rocker to turn easily, but not too much to where it is considered loose. It tracks very well, and is really just a blast to paddle!
- Each kayak includes a Nalgene 32 ounce wide mouth water bottle.Made in the USA, our custom Nalgene bottles are decked out with Jackson Kayak logos.
- Paddle Stager
- The perfect compliment to the rod stagers. These allow easy stowing of your paddle when you are ready to make that perfect cast, and keeps it from rolling around or blowing away with the wind.
- Drag Chain Ready
- Pad eyes on stern and drag chain “chute” make adding a drag chain system to your Liska a snap.
Jackson Big Tuna Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A