Jackson Big Rig HD Fishing Kayak
Take back your weekends and get out on the water with the Jackson Big Rig HD Fishing Kayak! This kayak is chock-full of innovations and upgrades that will give you an entirely new outlook on kayak fishing. The hull design has always proven to be unmatched in its stability, making it a favorite among anglers, but now, Jackson has improved this kayaks speed and maneuverability! The Omega Rod Holder gives you versatility, as it is a fully universal rod holder that is designed to keep even large, bulky reels the ability to be stowed in natural positions and not just hung off the side. So you can go fishing with whatever gear you want to bring!
The Big Rig HD is built to haul all your gear, so you can go further and stay out longer! Storage space is available in the front and rear, and both storage areas are covered and sporting Jackson's new easy-opening latches so you can access any gear you may need quickly. This kayak also features a storage pod that is located front and center. The storage pod is made to hold anything from gears and tools to the upgradeable pedal drive! The back of the seat is lined with MOLLE attachments so that you can add more storage or accessories! Gear tracks run along the kayak, which offers even more customization options! Spend your weekend doing what love, the way you love, with the Jackson Big Rig HD Fishing Kayak!
- Improved Hull Design
- The original Big Rig was a favorite for its stability, but it lacked maneuverability and speed. The Big Rig HD/FD has all this and more included in the updated hull design!
- Four Rod Tip Tube Protectors
- Storage for four rods with extended reach for fly rods as well.
- Omega Rod Holder with Track Mounted LockNLoad Mounting System
- This truly universal rod staging solution from YakAttack works flawlessly with spinning, casting, larger conventional reels, and yes – even fly rods of all sizes. A 360-degree rotating collar offers the ability to secure the rod by capturing the reel quickly and allows spinning reels to be stowed in the natural downward position, not hung off the side. Multiple modes allow anglers to easily stage rods for quick access or lock them in for maximum security.
- Integrated Rudder Control System
- Our integrated rudder control system allows precise direction correction while pedaling and can be operated with left, right, or both controls. It is hand controlled on the FD and foot controlled on the HD, or while using our Flex Drive E motor system.
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Two flush mounted rod holders behind the seat for easy access. Great for trolling for big fish!
- PowerPole Ready – PowerPole Micro Anchor
- Four easy molded screw-in points are ready for easy installation of the PowerPole Micro Anchor system.
- Hypalon Paddle Keeper
- Tuck your paddle blade under this Hypalon keeper to get it out of the way but still in arm’s reach. Snag-free for your treble hooks! Resistant to UV damage and temperature extremes, this material will keep your paddle safe!
- Hatch Bin
- This handy front hatch bin keeps items in your front hatch right where they should be – accessible.
- Rod-Friendly Deck Geometry
- Unique contours on deck let you set your rods down to make quick adjustments while keeping them close at hand.
- Storage Pod
- New central Paddle Pod for gear, tools, tackle and more right at your fingertips. The Flex Drive 3D pedal drive or Flex Drive E motor system can be fit here in its place when you upgrade to our Pedal Pod!
- Transducer Scupper
- Two front scupper holes accommodate many transducer sizes, making installing a fish finder unit a breeze.
- High Hi Lo Ergo Seat Frame with MOLLE System
- New for 2020 is an updated Ergo Seat Cover, complete with MOLLE compatible webbing on the rear of the seat, and a removable MOLLE panel underneath. A new custom MOLLE pouch for tackle comes standard (on certain models), and now you can customize both behind and under your seat for tackle and gear management with the myriad of MOLLE compatible attachments readily available on the market. This seat sits higher than our traditional ‘high’ position on other fishing kayaks, improving ergonomics for ease of pedaling or paddling.
- MOLLE Snap Seatback Pouch
- This MOLLE seatback pouch makes accessing behind seat contents a breeze. Fully MOLLE-compatible, pouch snaps off easily to reload for those days on the go and can hold two 3600 series Plano boxes and more.
- Hinging Rear Hatch
- Large rear hatch with new easy-opening latches.
- Gear Tracks
- Located on both sides and in the front and rear of the kayak, the gear tracks are built into this kayak in easily accessible locations for adding accessories and RAM Mounts.
- Integrated Paddle Clip
- Keep your paddle close, yet out of the way with our paddle clip system. Install on either side of your Big Rig HD/FD.
- Fly Reel Pocket
- Safe resting place for your fly reels that allows for storage of rods up to nine feet in length.
Jackson Big Rig HD Fishing Kayak is made in the U.S.A.