The Humminbird Helix Chirp GPS G4N Fish Finder comes equipped with all the standard features and more, so you'll catch more fish! This model of the Helix Chirp is compatible with One-Boat Network, making connections to other Humminbird, Minn Kota, and Cannon products seamless. The GPS G4N Fish Finder is Wi-Fi capable and connects easily with NMEA 2000 to review tank level, engine status, electrical sensors, bearings, depth, and more to help make sense of boat performance, weather, and water conditions! Anglers also gain access to LakeMaster and LakeMaster Plus, for easy-to-read contours, depth ranges, and aerial photography of lakes in high definition (maps sold separately). Know what's under (and about and around) your boat before you start fishing with the Humminbird Helix Chirp GPS G4N Fish Finder!
- Standard Sonar: Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar Coverage: 20, 42, and 60 deg at -10 dB
- Optional Sonar: 50 kHz and 50/low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP Frequencies Supported: 150 - 220 kHz (Full Mode), 180 - 240 kHz (Narrow Mode), and 140 - 200 kHz (Wide Mode)
- Sonar Frequencies Supported: 50, 80, and 200 kHz
- Sonar Depth: 1200 ft. (standard transducer) and 3500 ft. (optional 50 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad control
- Features: Bluetooth, built-in GPS, built-in mapping, networking, and Wi-Fi
- Compatible with AIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, NMEA 2000, Radar, One-Boat Network, and Minn Kota US2 Sonar
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output: 8000 W (Peak-to-Peak) and 1000 W (RMS)
- Screen Snap Shot included
- Sonar Recording included
- Standard Mount: Gimbal
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting and Trackplotting included
- LakeMaster and Coast Master Compatibility
- Navionics Gold, HotMaps, Platinum, and Platinum + Compatibility
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility
- Upgradable Software
- View Present Keys
- X-Press Menu System
- Custom Digital Readout
- Custom View Selections
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-bit
- Speed included
- Temperature built in with Alarm and Graph
- Transducer: XNT 9 HW T
- High-Definition Display
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by Humminbird's proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- Precision GPS
- Precision GPS provides an accurate position fix, meaning more accurate waypoints and boat positioning for better fishing.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Humminbird's enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers, and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster and LakeMaster Plus Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours to highlighted depth ranges to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count. Maps are sold separately.
- SmartStrike cards combine High-Definition LakeMaster lake map data and extensive search algorithms to help you pattern and locate fish at any time of the year.
- Ethernet Networking
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders or upgrade with add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging, and CHIRP Radar.
- NMEA 2000
- From boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking. Easily connect sensor after sensor to your vessel's Humminbird system. Bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, electricalâ€”you name it, Humminbird can display it. Conserve valuable fuel, make informed decisions, and see red flags with an at-a-glance view of all relevant information.
- Track other vessels with Humminbirdâ€™s state-of-the-art AIS technology. It takes the risk and guesswork out of navigating high-traffic channels or low-visibility seas.
- Humminbird AutoPilot
- Set your heading or turn pattern and maintain your desired route, regardless of speed or sea and wind conditions.
- Bluetooth Networking
- Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Manufacturer's two-year limited warranty
|Diagonal Display Size||Display Matrix||Memory Card Slot||Power Draw||Standard Mount||Optional Mount||Display Size|
|8.0 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual Micro SD||2.4 amps||12.00 x 7.00 x 4.13 in.||12.00 x 6.33 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|9.0 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual Micro SD||2.4 amps||12.00 x 7.00 x 4.13 in.||12.00 x 6.63 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|10.0 in.||1024 x 600 px||Dual SD||2.7 amps||13.44 x 7.50 x 4.20 in.||13.44 x 7.12 x 1.32 in.||8 - 10 in.|
|12.1 in.||1280 x 800 px||Dual SD||3.2 amps||14.86 x 8.83 x 4.25 in.||14.86 x 8.52 x 1.36 in.||11 - 15 in.|
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. This model is not HDMI compatible or MEGA Live compatible. LakeMaster and LakeMaster Plus maps are sold separately.