Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp GPS Fish Finder
Know before you cast with the Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp GPS Fish Finder! Equipped with precision GPS and the Humminbird Basemap, you'll be able to confidently navigate and fish over 10,000 U.S. lakes. The AutoChart Live feature enables you to create real-time maps of your favorite fishing spots. The Dual Spectrum Chirp Sonar gives you two ways to search: wide mode for maximum cover or narrow mode for maximum detail. With two ways to view your sonar on the 9 in. display, you'll thank your Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp GPS Fish Finder when you land your next trophy fish.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP with SwitchFire
- Full Mode: 150 - 220 kHz - 1200 ft.
- Narrow Mode: 180 - 240 kHz at 25-degrees - 1200 ft.
- Wide Mode: 140 - 200 kHz at 42-degrees - 1200 ft.
- Display size: 9 in.
- Resolution: 1024 x 600
- CHIRP frequencies supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar frequencies supported: 50/80/200 kHz
- Depth sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- Memory card slot: Dual Micro SD
- Compatible with: 360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, NMEA 2000, Radar
- Power draw: 1 Amps
- Power input: 10.8 - 20 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 8000 watts
- Power output RMS: 1000 watts
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar
- CHIRP stands for Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse. CHIRP scans the water for fish by covering a wide range of frequencies for more accurate, detailed returns of fish, structure, and the bottom. Use Wide Mode for maximum coverage, deep and wide, for watching your vertical jigging or finding deeper bottom, fish, vegetation, or structure. Use Narrow Mode to hone in on the small stuff that makes a big difference, like targeting individual fish or separate fish from structure and the bottom with laser precision.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth Networking
- Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count. Maps are sold separately.
- NMEA 2000
- From boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking. Easily connect sensor after sensor to your vessel's Humminbird system. Bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, electrical—you name it, we can display it. Conserve valuable fuel, make informed decisions and see red flags with an at-a-glance view of all relevant information.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.