Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega SI GPS Fish Finder
Know what's going on under your boat before you cast with the Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega SI GPS Fish Finder. Featuring precision GPS and the built-in Humminbird Basemap, you'll know precisely where fish like to hide. With Mega Down and Side Imaging, you'll have a crystal clear viewing of 125 ft. around and below your boat on a 7 in. ultra-widescreen display. You can create real-time maps of your fishing spots with AutoChart Live so you can remember where you caught your last trophy. Fish confidently this season with the Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp Mega SI GPS Fish Finder!
- Mega Side Imaging
- 455 kHz: 440 - 500 kHz - 480 ft.
- MEGA: 1075 - 1150 kHz - 75 ft.
- Mega Down Imaging
- 455 kHz: 440 - 500 kHz - 350 ft.
- MEGA: 1075 - 1150 kHz - 125 ft.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP with SwitchFire
- Full Mode: 150 - 220 kHz - 1200 ft.
- Narrow Mode: 180 - 240 kHz at 25-degrees - 1200 ft.
- Wide Mode: 140 - 200 kHz at 42-degrees - 1200 ft.
- Display size: 7 in.
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- CHIRP frequencies supported:
- Sonar frequencies supported:
- Depth sonar:
- CHIRP imaging frequencies supported:
- Memory card slot: Single Micro SD (card sold separately)
- Compatible with: 360 Imaging, AIS, AutoPilot, NMEA 2000, Radar
- Power draw: 800 mA
- Power input: 10.8 - 20 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 4000 watts
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- MEGA Side Imaging
- Delivering up to three times the output of standard Side Imaging, Mega Imaging uses a high-frequency sonar to easily distinguish fish from structure, see the direction fish are facing, and target individual species. Side Imaging+ gives you an incredible view with up to 125 ft. coverage on each side of your boat.
- MEGA Down Imaging
- With up to three times the output of standard Down Imaging, Mega Imaging uses a high-frequency sonar to easily distinguish fish from structure, see the direction fish are facing, and target individual species. Down Imaging+ gives you crystal clear picture with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar
- CHIRP stands for Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse. CHIRP scans the water for fish by covering a wide range of frequencies for more accurate, detailed returns of fish, structure, and the bottom. Use Wide Mode for maximum coverage, deep and wide, for watching your vertical jigging or finding deeper bottom, fish, vegetation, or structure. Use Narrow Mode to hone in on the small stuff that makes a big difference, like targeting individual fish or separate fish from structure and the bottom with laser precision.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth Networking
- Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count. Maps are sold separately.
- NMEA 2000
- From boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with Humminbird NMEA 2000 Networking. Easily connect sensor after sensor to your vessel's Humminbird system. Bearing, depth, engine status, tank level, electrical—you name it, we can display it. Conserve valuable fuel, make informed decisions and see red flags with an at-a-glance view of all relevant information.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
Ratings & Reviews
Humminbird is Quality
by Paul McCue
Side imaging and down imaging are simply a must these days. These Humminbird units are clear and easy to operate. Plain and simple they are the best bang for your buck! Customer service is also a big deal in the fishing electronics market. When you call Humminbird, you get a service tech without waiting literally hours on the phone. Try that with some other brands.