Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp SI GPS Fish Finder
Purchase this item and get a $50 Prepaid MasterCard. Offer valid on purchases made January 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021. Learn more or submit proof of purchase HERE. (Please note, all inquiries about this offer should be directed to the manufacturer.)
We get it, fishing is in your DNA, and you want every weapon available to dominate the water. The Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS Fish Finder is your ultimate tool for hauling in trophy fish this year. Equipped with Chirp Side and Down Imaging, you'll filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. You can see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure while reaching greater depths and range. The built-in Humminbird Basemap includes charts of more than 10,000 U.S. lakes so that you can fish and navigate with total confidence. High expectations come in a small package when it comes to the Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS Fish Finder.
- Chirp Side Imaging
- 455 kHz: 420 - 520 kHz - 250 ft.
- Chirp Down Imaging
- 455 kHz: 420 - 520 kHz - 350 ft.
- Chirp Sonar
- Low: 28 - 75 kHz - 2500 ft.
- Medium: 75 - 150 kHz - 1500 ft.
- High: 130 - 250 kHz - 1500 ft.
- Display size: 5 in.
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- CHIRP frequencies supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar frequencies supported: 50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth sonar: 1,500 ft (standard transducer), 2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP)
- CHIRP imaging frequencies supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz)
- Memory card slot: Single Micro SD
- Power draw: 615 mA
- Power input: 10.82 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 4000 watts
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- CHIRP Side Imaging
- Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view of the world below. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Side Imaging detail—with 480 feet of side-to-side coverage.
- CHIRP Down Imaging
- Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar
- CHIRP stands for Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse. CHIRP scans the water for fish by covering a wide range of frequencies for more accurate, detailed returns of individual fish, structure, and the bottom.
- DualBeam PLUS
- Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count. Maps are sold separately.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.