Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS Fish Finder
Reach greater depths and range in remarkable detail with Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS Fish Finder. Equipped with CHIRP Digital Sonar, you'll see more than other forms of sonar show you. The 5 in. widescreen display brilliantly reveals depths, individual fish, bait, and structures. The DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire Sonars combine two display modes for great detail or a generous coverage area. You're able to add or eliminate details all while accounting for water depth, temperature, turbulence. Heck, you can even see your lure presentation! Other features include precision GPS and AutoChart Live which helps you create real-time maps while you're cruising. Upgrade your fishing boat by adding a Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp GPS Fish Finder today!
- Chirp Sonar
- Low: 28 - 75 kHz - 2500 ft.
- Medium: 75 - 150 kHz - 1500 ft.
- High: 130 - 250 kHz - 1500 ft.
- Display size: 5 in. diagonal
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- CHIRP frequencies supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar frequencies supported: 50/83/200 kHz
- Depth sonar: 1,500 ft (standard transducer)
- Memory card slot: Single Micro SD (card sold separately)
- Power draw: 615 mA
- Power input: 10.8 - 20 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 4000 watts
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- CHIRP Digital Sonar
- View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- DualBeam PLUS
- Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.