Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp DI GPS Fish Finder
Purchase this item and get a $50 Prepaid MasterCard. Offer valid on purchases made January 1, 2021 - June 30, 2021. Learn more or submit proof of purchase HERE. (Please note, all inquiries about this offer should be directed to the manufacturer.)
There is much to see with the Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp DI GPS Fish Finder on the uncompromising 5 in. widescreen display. Utilizing the CHIRP Digital Sonar, you'll be able to view a greater depth and range while easily identifying individual fish, bait, and surrounding structures. CHIRP Down Imaging is the foolproof blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar and Down Imaging that will filter out noise and clutter for an exceptional view of what is below your boat. DualBeam PLUS technology gives you the option to view the underwater world with a narrow or wide beam. Use the narrow sitting to hone in on one area or the wide beam for a more extensive search area. You can see the beams separately, side by side, or even blended together. This fish finder also comes equipped with features such as precision GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, and the Humminbird Basemap. The Humminbird Helix 5 Chirp DI GPS Fish Finder proves excellent things do come in small packages.
- Chirp Down Imaging
- 455 kHz: 420-520 kHz - 350 ft.
- 800 kHz: 790-850 kHz - 350 ft.
- Chirp Sonar
- Low: 28 - 75 kHz - 2500 ft.
- Medium: 75 - 150 kHz - 600 ft.
- High: 130 - 250 kHz - 600 ft.
- Display size: 5 in. diagonal
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- CHIRP frequencies supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar frequencies supported: 50/83/200/455/800 kHz
- Depth sonar: 2,500 ft (optional 50 kHz), 2,500 ft (optional Airmar CHIRP), 600 ft (standard transducer)
- CHIRP imaging frequencies supported: 455 kHz (420-520 kHz), 800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
- Memory card slot: Single Micro SD (card sold separately)
- Power draw: 615 mA
- Power input: 10.82 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 4000 watts
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- CHIRP Down Imaging
- Filter out noise and clutter for a clearer view beneath your boat. It's the perfect blend of CHIRP Digital Sonar precision and Down Imaging detail.
- CHIRP Digital Sonar
- View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.