Hodgman Vion H-Lock Wading Boots
The Hodgman Vion H-Lock Wading Boots is one of the most advanced wading boot system on the market. It features a removable sole system that allows you to change soles for the optimal traction needed in any environment. The dual lock system holds the sole securely in place and both locks work together simultaneously.
For long-lasting durability, the Vion H-Lock Wading Boots are constructed of waterproof nubuck leather with double-stitching. The inner boot is lined with neoprene for additional warmth. These boots are outfitted with drainage ports to easily remove excess water.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- Neoprene lined for added warmth and reduced water retention
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Waterproof nubuck leather and hydrophobic synthetic upper construction
- 3D-molded toe guard for added protection
- Double-stitched construction for long lasting durability
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Corrosion-resistant hardware