Hodgman H3 Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Hodgman H3 Stockingfoot Chest Waders come with a lot of premium features that you don't usually see at this price. These waders are constructed of a 3-layer breathable material to allow you to release moisture when you work up a sweat, but doesn't allow water in. The anatomically-shaped left and right booties were made to fit the unique form of your foot to prevent that uncomfortable bunching inside your boots. Gravel guards are attached above the stockingfoot to reduce bulk and improve comfort.
H3 Waders include a large-capacity chest pocket with mesh so you can run your tippet right out of there, plus it has a large leader exit for those leaders with wider diameters. Keep your hands warm in the micro-fleece-lined pocket, and keep your valuables safe in the flip-out, internal storage pocket. The shoulder straps utilize elastic so they can stretch and move with you as you stand, sit, and cast throughout the day. Hodgman H3 Stockingfoot Chest Waders are great for light-use anglers who are looking for performance, comfort, and affordability.
- Breathable 3-Layer upper and lower for sweat vapor transfer
- Mesh zippered chest pocket for tippet and large leader exit
- Micro-fleece lined hand warmer
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with opposing low profile DuraFlex buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Stretch wade belt with low profile DuraFlexÂ® buckle, belt loop
- D-Ring on back for net
- Compatible with Core INS removable insulation system (sold separately)
Ratings & Reviews
Not recommend it
by Jayson -
i thought it was a reasonable price for this waders but didn't expect to start leaking so soon after using it 4 times. my whole pant is damp and socks is wet, on the fourth use the sand get trap inside the rubber band hems which there is no holes or cuts on it. beside the reasonable price and fit nicely, i don't really recommend it for people who goes fishing once a week or more often.