Hodgman Aesis HyperDRY Down Jacket
The Hodgman Aesis HyperDRY Down Jacket uses the lightweight insulating Allied HyperDRY pure goose down to create one of the warmest jackets on the market. This jacket utilizes nanotechnology to repel water and increase loft and speed drying time. The shoulders and arms of this jacket are made with V-Tech shell fabric to protect from rain or snow. This jacket is outfitted with high water hand warmer pockets and a few other pockets to store all your gear.
- HyperDRY water resistant goose down retains insulating properties even when wet
- Belt catch loop keeps jacket in place while putting on wader
- V-Tech shell fabric on shoulder and arms
- High water hand warmer pockets
- Two lower YKK zip hand pockets
- YKK vertical zip chest pocket
- Inner security pocket
- The down used in this jacket is 100% traceable, PFOA tested and is Bluesign certified.