Hodgman Aesis H-Lock Wading Boots
The Hodgman Aesis H-Lock Wading Boots utilizes the BOA M2 closure system for easy and quick adjustment. The Aesis Wading Boots are built with abrasion resistant materials with sheet rubber for added durability in high wear areas. The boots have drainage ports to remove excess water and debris.
The Hodgman Aesis H-Lock Wading Boots feature a removable sole system allowing you to change soles for the optimal traction needed in any environment. The dual lock system also holds the sole securely in place and both locks work together simultaneously.
- H-Lock interchangeable sole system for optimum traction and secure lock
- BOA M2 closure system
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Integrated drainage ports in H-Lock system remove excess water weight quickly
- Abrasion resistant synthetic upper construction
- Reinforced rubber toe for added protection
- D-ring gravel guard attachment point
- Lightweight shock absorbing EVA mid sole
- Easy on/off heel webbing serves as shoe horn