The Hobie Universal Anchor Trolley Kit is designed for use with an anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole from your kayak's cockpit. Simply deploy your device and then move the attachment position forward or aft to hold steady where you desire. Face downstream or upwind at anchor to approach your target area the way you think is best! Making adjustments anywhere from bow to stern is easy with a pulley and cleat system arranged along one side of your boat. Attaches to the Hobie Pro Angler, Outback, and Compass kayaks.
If you have a Pro Angler 12 and 2013+ Pro Angler 14, those kayak models are already "Trolley Ready" as the turning blocks can be mounted onto the current molded fittings. Drop anchor at those hard to reach areas fishing holes with the help of the Hobie Universal Anchor Trolley Kit!
- Simple pulley system and cleat
- Allows adjustment along one side of your boat from bow to stern
- Universal kit, some hardware may be unused depending on your kayak
- Fits all Hobie Kayaks
- Kit Includes:
- 3/16 in. Trolley Line
- Two Screws 10-32 x 1 1/2 in. Pan
- Two Screws 10-32 x 1 in. Pan
- One Screw 10-32 x 1 3/4 in. Flat
- Four Washers #10 x 1 in.
- Four Nuts #10 Nylock
- Two Well Nut Assemblies
- Two Screws 10-32 x 3/4 in. Flat
- Two Screws 10-32 x 1/2 in. Pan
- Eye Post Assembly
- Cheek Block Assembly
- Two Cheek Block Assemblies
- Shock Cord with Ring Assembly
Please note: This kit does not include the anchor. It is sold separately.