Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Pedal Kayak
The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Pedal Kayak empowers you and provides all the support you need to seek and land every catch for years to come. This versatile kayak is powered by the Mirage Drive 180 with ST Turbo Fins, a hands-free propulsion system. This system allows you to get to the prime fishing spots quickly while the reverse ability keeps you in your place regardless which way the current moves. A large storage area in the front hatch is perfect for your gear or holding fish or ice. This fishing kayak is equipped with the H-Rail accessory system and more than enough storage space for all your essential gear. The Hobie Mirage has no boundaries; stand and fish with incredible stability, securely store six rods horizontally, two vertically and reach your tackle with ease. Fish confidently and virtually hands-free with the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Pedal Kayak.
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull construction
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Dual Steering
- Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.
- Two-piece paddle with on-hull storage
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included paddle
- 8-inch Twist and Seal Hatch
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy. (Sail kit sold separately)
- Anchor trolley system ready
- Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole. (Anchor Trolley Kite sold separately)
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Retractable rudder system
- Rudder Left / Right Auxilary Control
- The soft handle makes fingertip steering easy
- Vantage ST Seating
- Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa system lumbar support technology.
- Horizontal rod storage for 6 rods
- Protect your rod tips. Hobie's horizontal rod holders keep your rods out of the way.
- Extra-large covered bow hatch with liner
- H-Rail is a durable, lightweight, patent pending mounting system for quickly and easily securing a complete line of H-Rail accessories (sold separately).
- Large rectangular hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Molded-in vertical rod holders
- These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Tracking Skeg
- Deploy the tracking skeg when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
- Mesh stowage pocket
- Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- Front and rear carrying handles
- Mid-boat carrying handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Deck floor mats
- 3-way connector for Lowrance (sold separately) with through-hull wire plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- 2 Plano tackle boxes
- 2 H-Rail cup holders
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!
Ratings & Reviews
Best fishing kayak available today!
The Hobie Pro Angler 14 is the closest thing to a perfect fishing kayak that is available at this time! Hobie designed every aspect of the PA14 with fishing in mind and they definitely hit a home run! It is the most comfortable and stable platform in the kayak fishing industry and paired with the Mirage Drive (the most efficient pedal system available) is also the most capable in almost every scenario or application. I have fished in it from Maine to TX and everywhere in between. From farm ponds and small rivers to large reservoirs and open ocean/gulf, it excels everywhere! It is also well laid out and equipped, ready to fish right of the store without any additional rigging or tinkering needed.