Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Pedal Fishing Kayak
$4,299.00 - $4,499.00
(You save )
Command the water with the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Pedal Fishing Kayak. This versatile kayak has all the big-boat fishing features you love but fits snug in the bed of most pickup trucks. Vantage seating provides you with adjustability and comfort and can be moved for more standing room. With grip pads on the deck, you can confidently fish while standing. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 for… Read More
Command the water with the Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Pedal Fishing Kayak. This versatile kayak has all the big-boat fishing features you love but fits snug in the bed of most pickup trucks. Vantage seating provides you with adjustability and comfort and can be moved for more standing room. With grip pads on the deck, you can confidently fish while standing. Powered by the MirageDrive 180 forward-reverse propulsion system gives you unmatched maneuverability in both directions. The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler Pedal Kayak features a built-in transducer mount and the Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield to protect your transducer while you look for your next catch. You can keep six fishing rods armed and ready in the four horizontal and two molded-in rod holders for ultimate readiness on your kayak fishing adventures. The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 12 Pedal Kayak equips a retractable skeg for enhanced course-keeping, as well as the H-Rail for a custom accessory set-up.
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull construction
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Dual Steering
- Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.
- Two-piece paddle with on-hull storage
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included paddle
- Large, 8-inch Twist and Seal Hatch
- An efficient corkscrew mechanism ratchets down this hatch, keeping stowed items secure irrespective of the sea state. The lid is permanently attached to its base via a hinge, so you don't have to worry about leaving it at last night's campground.
- Sail Mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy. (Sail kit sold separately)
- Anchor trolley system ready
- Brass inserts strategically placed fore and aft on the sides of the hull, ready to install an optional anchor trolley kit, for anchor, drift chute, or stakeout pole. (Anchor Trolley Kite sold separately)
- MirageDrive 180 with ST Turbo Fins
- Revolutionary hands-free propulsion system. When pedaled, the flexible fins assume the shape of a propeller blade, providing forward motion with each pedal stroke.
- Retractable rudder system
- Rudder Left / Right Auxilary Control
- The soft handle makes fingertip steering easy
- Vantage ST Seating
- Vantage Seating provides ultimate comfort and adjustability in a lightweight, easily removable form, along with Boa system lumbar support technology.
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 4 Rods
- Protect your rod tips. Hobie's horizontal rod holders keep your rods out of the way.
- Large front hatch with removable liner
- Large-opening storage area offers easy access for storing fish or ice and can be removed for cleaning.
- Large rectangular hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-ready cargo area
- Under seat tackle storage
- Molded-in vertical rod holders
- These molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Tracking Skeg
- Deploy the tracking skeg when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
- Mesh stowage pocket
- Easy access and safe stowage for the things you reach for most. Now made with rubber for improved durability.
- Front and rear carrying handles
- Mid-boat carrying handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Deck grip pads
- Padeye XL
- 3-way connector for Lowrance (sold separately) with through-hull wire plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- 2 Plano tackle boxes
- 2 H-Rail rod racks
- 1 H-Rail cup holder
Please note: The fishing accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!
Kayaks are subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart and also have an additional $250 shipping fee when shipped to WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, NM, TX, UT, CO, WY, MT, ND, SD, or ID. This item does not qualify for expedited shipping.
Now showing any/all available items based on your selected filters.
Hands Down the Cadillac of the industry. But has the space, mobility, and stability anyone could need. Tracks true, and it is a tournament anglers must have. I have been many brands, and models and… Read More
Hands Down the Cadillac of the industry. But has the space, mobility, and stability anyone could need. Tracks true, and it is a tournament anglers must have. I have been many brands, and models and this is one i will always been in from here on out.
This is one of my Kayaks I have fished ocean and bay. I find it to be great for calm water. For large guys you won't be standing and moving around to get gear once your on the water so have your … Read More
This is one of my Kayaks I have fished ocean and bay. I find it to be great for calm water. For large guys you won't be standing and moving around to get gear once your on the water so have your needs close at hand.