Hobie Mirage Outback Pedal Fishing Kayak
Select from the models below
The Hobie Mirage Outback Pedal Fishing Kayak is a fully-loaded fishing kayak built to handle any fishing excursion. The large standing deck with EVA deck pads give you a cushioned and soundproof casting platform as well as a vantage point for sight fishing. The Hobie Mirage features a built-in transducer mount, allowing you to easily install your favorite fishfinder, giving you a view of what lies beneath your kayak. The redesigned bow cuts effortlessly through the water and wake while reducing hull slap. Outfitted with four molded-in rod holders, multiple H-Track mounts, and numerous storage compartments guarantee that all your gear is right at your fingertips. The MirageDrive 180 with ARC Cranks plus Turbo Fins provides you with hands-free propulsion in any direction, giving you incredible control so you can cast, present baits, and concentrate on your next trophy catch. The Hobie Mirage Outback Pedal Kayak is highly versatile, fast, quiet, and everything you'll need to chase fish for seasons to come.
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull construction
- The durable polyetheylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability.
- MirageDrive 180 with Glide Technology paddle system
- The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier than ever. Now with Glide Technology, the addition of roller bearings at key friction points reduces resistance for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Notched MirageDrive well
- Recess for MirageDrive on bottom of kayak for better shallow water protection.
- Vantage CTW Seat
- New state-of-the-art design, with 4-way adjustablity and an added 1.5" on the seat base for more comfort in the cockpit or on the beach. Enjoy breathability, infinite flexibility and better visibility.
- Guardian retractable transducer shield
- Retractable Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance. Pre-installed thru-hull cable plugs allow quick, no-drill, no-glue fishfinder installation.
- Reflective bow graphics
- Provides added safety on the water
- Underhall Kick-Up Rudder
- Automatically kicks up when coming into contact with a solid object like shallow ground or debris.
- Dual Rudder Control
- Easily control steering from both sides of the kayak.
- Rudder Up / Down Control
- Sail mount
- The optional Mirage Sail Kit's mast securely steps onto a deck-mounted fitting. Enjoy added power without complication; Mirage Sail Kits make sailing fun and easy. (Sail kit sold separately)
- EVA floor standing pads
- Advanced EVA pads provide better grip, extra comfort, and improved stability while standing and sound dampening properties.
- Vertical rectangular hatch
- New vertical orientation allows for more standing area and ease of access to your tackle bins. Comes standard with an easily removable tackle bucket and bottle opener on the inside lid. A rubber mesh pocket is included to catch any stray bottle caps.
- Bow hatch
- Enables easy access to the bow's stowage compartment. A security strap with a detachable clip tethers the hatch; abovedeck, Bungee cords secure extra gear.
- Four molded-in rod holders
- 4 molded-in holsters securely tote your rods, are perfectly angled for trolling and can accommodate a gaff, nets and other gear.
- Power-Pole ready
- Pre-installed inserts to make mounting a Power-Pole a cinch, no mounting plate needed. (Power-Pole sold separately)
- Large rear handle
- For ease of transport, accommodates Loader System and allows for H-Rail Accessory Mounts.
- Large rear cargo well
- Big adventures demand plenty of gear. These molded areas and Bungee tie-downs ensure that it's still there when you get to camp.
- Oversized cockpit
- Includes plenty of flat deck area for standing
- H-Track Deluxe with H-Rail integrated track
- For the ultimate customization and organization in accessory mounting. Includes side accessory tracks, plier holder, knife slot, Tackle Storage Retainers and an integrated Bungee retraction system to keep all gear close at hand.
- Mid-boat carrying handle
- These ergonomic handles are bolted onto either side of the kayak's cockpit, making it easier to negotiate launching ramps or transport.
- Cart Keeper
- Bungee Locking System safely secures a kayak cart while on the water.
- Utility trays
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!