Hobie Mirage Compass Pedal Fishing Kayak
Navigate the waterways with the Hobie Mirage Compass Pedal Fishing Kayak. Designed with simplicity in mind, the Mirage Compass features an advanced pedal system with Glide Technology to move you smoothly through the water. It comes with a two-piece paddle to help you maneuver around beaches or rocky inlets. This pedal kayak is agile, with a sharp turning radius that eliminates the worry of tight quarters. The breathable mesh seat is perfectly mounted for fishing with space for tackle storage underneath. Armed for fishing, the Hobie Mirage Kayak is equipped with molded-in rod holders, H-Track accessory mounts, storage areas in the bow and stern, and a transducer cavity designed for you to install a fishfinder. Ditch the paddle and get out on the water in the confidently stable and pleasantly nimble Hobie Mirage Compass Pedal Kayak.
Upgrade to the Hobie Mirage Compass Camo edition for a whole new experience! Hobie outfitted this edition with their MirageDrive 180 with Turbo Fins, which allows for easy navigation in any direction!
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull construction
- Excellent hull performance
- The durable polyetheylene hull hits the sweet spot between tracking and maneuverability.
- Camo Color Only - MirageDrive 180 with Glide Technology paddle system with Turbo Fins
- Slate Blue Color Only - MirageDrive GT
- The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier than ever. Now with Glide Technology, the addition of roller bearings at key friction points reduces resistance for a smooth and efficient ride.
- Breathable mesh seat
- The breathable mesh fabric is adjustable for comfort. Mounted at an ideal height for fishing, there's room for tackle storage underneath. Easily removable for use on shore.
- Oversized cockpit
- Includes plenty of flat deck area for standing
- Transducer cavity
- Comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and includes through-hull with cable plugs (transducer not included)
- Two molded-in fishing rod holders
- Ready to fish right from the factory
- H-Track accessory mounts
- Provide no-drill customization for the utmost in rigging flexibility
- Carrying handles
- Conveniently located midship, bow, and stern
- Drink holder
- Keep your drink close at hand
- Easy steering system
- When you want to paddle or need to transport your Compass on shore, the spring-loaded rudder folds flush. Automatically kicks up if you hit something. Easy grip rudder handle provides fingertip steering.
- Two-piece paddle with fiberglass shaft
- Negotiate surf-strewn beaches and rocky inlets with the included paddle
- Mesh-covered bow storage
- Stern storage with bungee tie-downs
- 8-inch round Twist and Seal cockpit hatch
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!