Hobie Inflatable PFD
You always want to stay safe and prepared when you hit the water, and the Hobie Inflatable PFD can help you do just that! This personal flotation device is type III United States Coast Guard approved for safety. It inflates manually, allowing you to swim and wade in the water without activation. The shortened thin fit shell keeps you comfortable when you're pedaling your Hobie kayak. Its mesh yoke back strap provides breathability while preventing ride-up. Equipped with a large easy access pocket on the front, you can secure your keys, wallet or accessories. This PFD also has an interior pocket to hold an extra CO2 cylinder. The Hobie Inflatable PFD is lightweight and perfect for kayak angling.
- Material: Ripstop nylon
- United States Coast Guard approved type III PFD
- Inflates manually with a 'Jerk to Inflate' cord when flotation is desired
- Comfortable slim fit design
- Improved shell design increases comfort
- Neoprene collar
- Mesh yoke back strap helps prevent collar riding up back of the neck
- Easy access storage pocket is great for keys, wallet, and accessories
- 1 in. D-ring for kill switch tether
- Accessory attachment straps
- Interior pocket to hold spare CO2 cylinder
- For persons 16 years of age and older; with 30 - 52 in. chest size
In the event that any discounts are reflected in the selling price of a Hobie product, you will be charged the listed MSRP per our Hobie dealer agreement. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A FULLY AUTHORIZED HOBIE DEALER!