Gerber Freehander Nip & Clip Tool
The Gerber Freehander Nip & Clip Tool will free up a hand while you're fishing and help you change out flies and lures quickly and easily. Great for use with Mono and Fluorocarbon line, this tool features Supervise Tech, a pivoting clip that holds the line for one-hand operation when cutting and securing line. The Freehander was designed to have replaceable parts like the cutter and eyelet clearing spike to give you the most life out of your line cutter.
Included in this tool is a tethering point so you can manipulate it in any direction and get into those tight spaces. A good seat for your forefinger and thumb makes it easy to hold in any condition. Attach it to your belt loop or a zipper on your gear keeping it close so it can give you a hand any time you need one. The Gerber Freehander Nip & Clip Tool offers one-hand engagement for cutting and securing line.
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: A380 aluminum
- Exchangeable cutters
- Supervise Tech patented pivoting retention clip for maximum control
- Exchangeable plus multi-positional respike
- Tether point to secure
- Wide paddle for maximum contact and control
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America