Gerber Defender Compact Tether
The Gerber Defender Compact Tether will securely hold your tools with a 36 inch Dyneema cable that has been fine-tuned to work with you, not against you. The tether will fit on your finger for intuitive control, allowing you to easily use your tools without them being pulled away from you. The tether can be clipped on your belt, the top of your waders, or any straps that you have on your gear. Along with the belt clip, you can secure the Compact Tether to your body with an eyelet ring-lanyard hole or a threaded pin.
Featuring a patented side-release lock with override feature to release it, protecting the tether, and your gear, from damage if it becomes snagged on anything. Patented line vises on both sides release tension in a matter of seconds. A corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum cover will keep the cable contained and protected while enduring the wet conditions. Keep your tools secure and close at hand with the Gerber Defender Compact Tether.
- 36 in. Dyneema cable
- Body: anodized aluminum, flat sage
- Carabiner: anodised aluminum, orange
- Secures tether w/ lanyard hole + retention clip
- Tip control carabiner to release tension + secure gear
- Patented side release lock w/ override
- Patented line vises (left + right)
- Wide mouth entry
- Split ring
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America
Ratings & Reviews
I love these things! I have one for small stuff, and the large ones for big gear including tethering my rods while on the kayak.
Best bang for buck
These are one of the best on the market. Sturdy and will attach 3 different ways. Worth every penny.