Gerber Crossriver Fixed Blade Knife
The Gerber Crossriver Fixed Blade Knife was created to be an easy-to-use utility knife, offering many features all rolled into one. Engineered to meet the needs of saltwater anglers, SALT Rx provides superior protection against corrosion, wear, and harsh saltwater environments. Of its many offerings, this knife could double as a rescue knife with quick-release and re-sheathing whether you're right or left-handed.
This fixed blade knife has full tang construction to give additional durability, strength, and balance. The 9CR stainless steel and mirror finish blade provides resistance to corrosion and contributes to edge retention. The fine edge and flat top serrations are easy to sharpen and retouch with a traditional stone or rod while the blunt tip protects your raft and gear from punctures. HydroTread grip will give you added traction under those wet conditions and makes it easy to clean. You have two lanyard holes on the multi-mount sheath for securing it to your gear or you can clip it onto your belt. With the Gerber Crossriver Fixed Blade Knife, you'll be ready for anything.
- Blade Length: 3.0 in.
- Overall Length: 7.5 in.
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Sheath Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Salt Rx: Optimized to withstand harsh saltwater environments w/ added corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that's easy to clean
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV stainless steel
- Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene
- Multi-mount sheath w/ ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- PFD and belt carry options
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America