Gerber CrossRiver Fixed Blade Knife
The Gerber CrossRiver Fixed Blade Knife is sharp and ready to use! Fabricated to confront the wear and tear of the elements saltwater anglers face, SALT RX formula adds corrosion resistance to this compact 7.5-inch utilitarian knife designed with raised channels that drain moisture from the glass-reinforced polypropylene handle so your grip is firm. The 9Cr stainless steel blade is 3 inches long and highly polished for corrosion resistance. With a blunted tip for safety reasons, the Saltwater Fixed Blade wields a keen knife edge and a serrated section to meet the task at hand. The Gerber knife is fitted with an ambidextrous trigger lock for left and right-handed carrying so you can attach the quick release sheath to either side of your belt or PFD. You never know what may arise while boating/fishing on the water, so to be on the safe side always carry a cutting tool – and make it a Gerber CrossRiver Saltwater Fixed Blade Knife!
- Blade Length: 3.0 in.
- Overall Length: 7.5 in.
- Knife Weight: 3.7 oz.
- Sheath Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Salt Rx: Able to withstand harsh saltwater environments with added corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread grip is engineered for traction, raised sections that channel moisture away.
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV
- Handle Material: Glass reinforced polypropylene
- Ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- PFD and belt carry options
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty in North America only, 25 year limited warranty outside of North America