Gerber Controller Fillet Knife System
The Gerber Controller Fillet Knife System was created with the angler's needs in mind. These knives have killer 9Cr corrosion-free steel designed to hold an edge. The fixed blade handle is encased in glass-reinforced nylon, giving it an edge in strength. Under wet and slippery conditions, the HydroTread Grip featured on the handle ensures optimal safety for the angler. Control fins for your thumb deliver unrivaled control while the handle, specifically designed for your palm swell, will lock your hand in place for great leverage.
These Gerber knives come with a plastic sheath that is easy to clean and rinse out, leaving nothing to hold in undesirable smells or germs. The sheath can be locked for safety, has a built-in honing rod for sharpening, and can be mounted onto a backpack, belt, or pocket clip. The Gerber Controller Fillet Knife System makes quick and easy work out of messy jobs.
- Corrosion-resistant 9Cr18MoV stainless steel blade w/ mirror polish finish
- Fine edge, flexible blade
- Finger Choil
- HydroTread Grip™
- Lanyard hole
- Full tang
- Rinseable sheath
- Built-in sharpener
- Clearable vents
- Handle: Glass-reinforced nylon and TPE, flat sage plus black
- Sheath system w/ built in sharpener, pocket clip, belt loop, & vents
- Manufacturer's Limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America