Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool
The Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool is your new workhorse. Presenting an amazingly ergonomic and full-size, that’s right, full-size, center-axis bit driver that will give you all the torque you need and use a standard bit. Did we mention you could change the drill bit out? No? Well, this tool can do that too. The Center-Drive Multi-Tool sports a tough, full-size outboard 3.25-inch 420HC fine edge blade knife with reverse thumb support. Included is a spring-loaded needle-nose pliers with x-channel rail system and sliding jaws. The best part about this multi-tool? All three of those tools open with just one hand.
Offering many different options including, a pry bar & nail puller, rotatable carbide wire cutters, a ruler in/cm, and a lanyard hole. From the job site to the garage to the fishing boat, the Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool is built to last!
- Ruler in/cm
- Extra bit holder (flathead bit included)
- Bottle opener
- Fine & coarse sided file
- Tool lock
- Closed Length: 4.7 in.
- Open Length: 6.6 in.
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- One-thumb opening system
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers w/ X-Channel rail system
- Rotatable carbide wire cutters & strippers
- Full-size 3.25 in. 420HC fine edge blade
- Magnetic 3.2 in. Center-Axis bit driver
- Pry bar w/ nail puller & bottle opener
- Serrated blade
- Awl, file
- Magnetic flathead and phillips bits
- Lanyard hole
- Fabric sheath included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty In North America Only, 25 years limited warranty outside of North America.
The Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Love the center-drive feature in this tool and comes in handy when on the water. The pliers come in handy for taking hooks out of fish and the scissors are great for cutting braid. The product needs broken in but within a week or so the tools are easy to open. The sheath is well built too.