Garmin Panoptix PS51-TH
A Garmin Panoptix PS51-TH multi-beam thru-hull transducer can help keep you from grounding your boat! FrontVü forward-looking sonar allows you to scan depth bottoms up to 300-feet in front in real time. The PS51-TH can withstand speeds up to 45 knots, with operation up to 8 knots, and it is compatible with all Panoptix capable Garmin chartplotters. Plus, the included LiveVü Forward sonar gives you the ability to detect, live, both fish (and divers) swimming underneath and ahead of your boat up to 100-feet away.
Panoptix FrontVü's narrow 20-degree beam allows you to focus on the bottom in front of your boat (at 8 to 10 times the current depth), and even in rough water conditions with its motion stabilizing AHRS sensor. Share data with other chartplotters linked into the Garmin Marine Network. With LiveVü Forward, whether moving or sitting still, you will see images occurring under the surface – live! This is a tremendous advantage when fishing as you can see how fish react to your bait upon retrieval! Imagine being prepared for the strike as you see a fish approaching your lure!
Whether trying to find where the fish are or just cruising around, gain more confidence about where you're heading with this multi-beam thru-hull transducer, the Garmin Panoptix PS51-TH.
- Premium FrontVu forward-looking sonar helps you avoid running around
- Narrow beam, forward-looking sonar that focuses on the bottom in front of your boat
- Displays the bottom up to 300 feet ahead of your boat in real time
- Delivers nearly instant feedback to give you more time to react
- Also offers LiveVu forward for fishing - see fish swimming in front of your boat, even when stationary
- Panoptix PS51-TH forward thru-hull transducer
- Mounting hardware
- Fairing block
- Blanking plug
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 96 W
- Beam Width: 120 degrees x 20 degrees
- Maximum Depth: 300 feet Down; 300 feet Forward
- Depth / Speed / Temperature: Depth and Temperature
- Number of Pins: Ethernet
- Cable Length: Power cable 6 feet, Ethernet cable 6 feet, Ethernet extension cable 50 feet
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: up to 20 degrees deadrise with 3/4 inch hull