Garmin Panoptix PS31
The Garmin Panoptix PS31 forward-looking transducer gives you two ways to look at the fish swimming underneath and in front of your boat (even while sitting still on the water) in real time. See where the fish are, cast to them, and watch your bait as you reel it in. Instead of thinking that your technique and bait will work, you will actually see if fish are excited about your presentation from the get-go with a Panoptix PS 31. If there is no reaction, adjust on the fly quicker to find something that will get them biting! The PS31 provides two views to your chartplotter screen: LiveVü Forward is more of a "live video" look with its real-time moving sonar images. RealVü 3-D Forward sweeps forward and updates the entire 3D volume every one-to-four seconds and reveals the bottom and any fish coming toward the boat. The transducer trolling motor and transom mounting kit are included. Find fish faster and see what works to catch them with the Garmin Panoptix PS31 forward-looking transducer!
- LiveVu Forward updates the entire view with a single ping and has a more "live video"
- RealVu 3D Forward updates a slice of the 3D volume with each ping and takes 1 to 4 seconds to update the entire volume
- PS31 forward looking transducer (integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable)
- Trolling motor mount
- Transom mount
- Split ring RJ45 connector
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Power: 144 W
- Beam Width: 120 degrees x 60 degrees
- Maximum Depth: 300 feet Down; 300 feet Forward
- Depth / Speed / Temperature: Depth
- Number of Pins: Ethernet
- Cable Length: Power cable 15 feet, Ethernet cable 30 feet
- Supported Deadrise / Transom Angles: 0 degrees - 70 degrees transom