Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv without Transducer
The Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv without Transducer comes preloaded with highly detailed BlueChart g3 charts (U.S. and Western Canada coastal maps) and LakeVü g3 inland maps of which each program integrates Navionics data and Auto Guidance technology for your navigational needs. Finding the fish is the next step, and this chartplotter with its many built-in capabilities is compatible with a multitude of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducers and the Panoptix LiveScope LVS12 scanning sonar system. Because UHD sonar is already built into the unit, you can attain the utmost resolution in ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available as well as incredible clarity in the Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar in vivid scanning sonar color palettes at all depths. See it all on the chartplotter's keyed-assist touchscreen and sunlight-readable 12-inch display! Mount the ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv flush on your boat or, if you choose to store the unit elsewhere for safe-keeping, install it via the included direct plug-in, quick-disconnect bail mount.
Connectivity is at the heart of the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv as it is compatible with other Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 10 in. and 12 in. units or ECHOMAP Plus or UHD 7 in. and 9 in. units. Transmit sonar, user data, and chart info among them! The network capability continues with NMEA 2000 compatible autopilots, digital switching, weather, Fusion-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, engine data, heading sensors — such as the SteadyCast sensor. Garmin's ActiveCaptain app pairs with the built-in Wi-Fi to access the free all-in-one mobile app, OneChart. Enable smart notifications, software updates, the Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more when you pair the unit with a compatible smartphone. Further, you can control a Force Trolling Motor to route waypoints, follow tracks, and more from the chartplotter's display!
Furthermore to help control where you can spend less time searching and more time fishing, you can use the display to create personalized fishing maps down to one-foot contours! Keep the data for your own use, or share it with the Garmin Quickdraw Community on the Garmin Connect app – your choice!
Take advantage of the many built-in options to craft the chartplotter/sonar combo to best suit your navigational and fishing needs around the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv without Transducer!
- 12 in. keyed-assist touchscreen combo
- Built-in support for premium sonars (transducers sold separately)
- Connect your boat to share data, sonar, and charts with other compatible devices
- Create maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs with built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software
- Wi-Fi connectivity pairs with free ActiveCaptain app
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidance technology
- ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv with BlueChart g3 and LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- Physical Dimensions: 13.4 in. x 9.0 in. x 3.9 in.
- Display Size: 10.3 in. x 6.4 in., 12.1 in. diagonal
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WXGA display
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Bail or Flush
- Polarized Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 26 W
- Antenna: Internal or External over NMEA 2000
- Transmit Power: 600 W (RMS)/4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Receiver: 10 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 2 large connectors
- Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g3 (U.S. and Western Canada coastal maps) and LakeVu g3 (inland maps)
- Accepts Data Cards: 2 microSD cards
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
- Supports DSC (display position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
- Supports Fusion-Link Compatible Radios: Yes
- GCV Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- CHIRP Sonar Technology: Yes (built-in)
- ClearVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft at 77 kHz freshwater; 1,100 ft. at 77 kHz saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (shows returns from the bottom up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: One LVS Sonar; One 12-pin scanning sonar
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes