Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv without Transducer
Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv without Transducer is an electronics marvel by itself as it comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal maps, featuring integrated Navionics data, which charts underwater terrain down to one-foot contours! You get unparalleled details of U.S. coastal waters, including the East and West coasts, the Gulf of Mexico, and even both the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes! Additionally, draw your own personalized fishing maps with one-foot contours on-screen! You can keep these fishing maps to yourself or choose to share them with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv includes more standard features, such as Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition SideVü and ClearVü scanning sonars. You can employ NMEA 2000 AND NMEA 0183 networks to engage autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more! Garmin's ActiveCaptain app pairs with the built-in Wi-Fi to access the free all-in-one mobile app, OneChart! When paired with a compatible smartphone, access smart notifications, software updates, the Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more! Share sonar, user data, and charts information among any other on-board ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra compatible devices! Further, an added feature to this chartplotter is that you can control a Force Trolling Motor! You can route to waypoints, follow tracks, and more from the unit's seven-inch display!
If you want to add Garmin transducers, the ECHOMAP UHD 74sv chartplotter is ready to connect! Built-ins allow you to customize the unit and will support an array of Garmin fish finders, including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system (see all around your boat in real time). You could also connect a GT56 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars to access three scanning sonar frequencies and a 20% greater range for Garmin's UHD SideVü sonar to reach coverage for all depths. The high-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palette with the unit will enable you to better distinguish targets and below surface structures.
Take your vessel anywhere along the U.S. coastal waters with an acute understanding of what's beneath the surface with a Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv without Transducer!
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7 in. touchscreen
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics data
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1 ft. contours as you fish
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot, FUSION-Lin audio system, and engine data
- ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective Cover
- Physical Dimensions: 9.8 in. x 5.5 in.x 2.0 in.
- Display Size: 6.1 in. x 3.4 in.; 7.0 in. diagonal
- Display Resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA display
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Bail or Flush
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Antenna: Internal or External over NMEA 2000
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)/4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 Panoptix port
- Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g3 (coastal maps)
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD card - 32 GB maximum card size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
- Supports DSC (display position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
- GCV Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- CHIRP Sonar Technology: Yes (built-in)
- ClearVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft at 77 kHz freshwater; 1,100 ft. at 77 kHz saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (shows returns from the bottom up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes