Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer
A Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer is a marine electronics marvel to help you spend less time finding fish and more time catching them! Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal maps, featuring integrated Navionics data, chart underwater terrain down to one-foot contours! You get unparalleled details of the coastal U.S., including the East and West coasts, the Gulf of Mexico, and the U.S. and Canadian sides of the Great Lakes! A further feature is the ability to draw personalized fishing maps with one-foot contours on-screen – you can keep your fishing spots private or benefit others by sharing them with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
The ECHOMAP UHD 74sv chartplotter built-ins allow you to customize the unit by supporting a range of Garmin transducers (sold separately), including the Panoptix LiveScope scanning sonar system, which lets you see all around your boat in real time. The unit already comes standard with the fantastic GT56UHD-TM Transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. With three scanning sonar frequencies and a 20% greater range for Garmin's UHD SideVü sonar, you’ll gain coverage for all depths. Plus, the high-contrast vivid scanning sonar color palette will enable you to better distinguish targets and below surface structures.
The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with GT56 UHD-TM Transducer includes more standard features. You can employ NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 networks to engage autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF, AIS, and more! Garmin's ActiveCaptain app pairs with the built-in Wi-Fi to access the free all-in-one mobile app, OneChart! When paired with a compatible smartphone, access smart notifications, software updates, the Garmin Quickdraw Community data, and more! Share sonar, user data, and charts information among any other on-board ECHOMAP UHD or ECHOMAP Ultra compatible devices! Further, an added feature to this chartplotter/transducer bundle is that you can control a Force Trolling Motor! You can route to waypoints, follow tracks, and more from the unit's seven-inch display!
Quit wasting time scouting for fish! Find them quicker for each fishing expedition on the coastal waters with the Garmin ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with GT56UHD-TM Transducer!
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7 in. touchscreen
- Includes GT56 transducer with Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and Ultra High-Definition ClearVu and SideVu scanning sonars
- Preloaded BlueChart g3 coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics data
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar (sold separately)
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1 ft. contours as you fish
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 network support for autopilot, FUSION-Lin audio system, and engine data
- ECHOMAP UHD 74sv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective Cover
- Physical Dimensions: 9.8 in. x 5.5 in.x 2.0 in.
- Display Size: 6.1 in. x 3.4 in.; 7.0 in. diagonal
- Display Resolution: 400 x 800 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA display
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Mounting Options: Bail or Flush
- Power Consumption: 15 W
- Antenna: Internal or External over NMEA 2000
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)/4,000 W (peak to peak)
- Receiver: 5 Hz
- Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 Panoptix port
- Preloaded Maps: BlueChart g3 (coastal maps)
- Accepts Data Cards: 1 microSD card - 32 GB maximum card size
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
- Tide Tables: Yes
- Garmin Sonar Compatible: Yes
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position): Yes
- Supports DSC (display position data from DSC-capable VHF radio): Yes
- GCV Black Box Sonar Support: Yes
- ActiveCaptain Compatible: Yes
- Sailing Features: Yes
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- Dual-Beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable: Yes
- CHIRP Sonar Technology: Yes (built-in)
- ClearVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- SideVu: Yes, with CHIRP (built-in)
- Maximum Depth: 2,300 ft at 77 kHz freshwater; 1,100 ft. at 77 kHz saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Bottom Lock (shows returns from the bottom up): Yes
- Water Temperature Log and Graph: Yes
- Sonar Recording: Yes
- Sonar History Rewind: Yes
- NMEA 2000 Compatible: Yes
- Transducer Pin Numbers: 12
- NMEA 0183 Input Ports: 1
- NMEA 0183 Output Ports: 1
- Video Input Ports: None
- Video Output Ports: None
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes