G. Loomis NRX PRO-1 Saltwater Fly Rod
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The G. Loomis NRX PRO-1 Saltwater Fly Rod is the ultimate in power, performance, and feel. Experience a level of sensitivity so intense that you'll feel everything that happens to your fly, and you'll be ready when that fish of a lifetime makes his move. The other major advantage of NRX is the durability! The fly rod features a unique resin system to provide incredible structural strength, allowing anglers to concentrate on fighting the fish without fear of rod failure. The rod also features a Recoil guide system that offers fast, friction-free line movement. This is the result of years of research by the G. Loomis engineering team and a boon for saltwater fly anglers everywhere. The G. Loomis NRX PRO-1 Saltwater Fly Rod is just what you'd expect from a leader in fly rod technology!
- NRX matrix technology uses mega-modulus material with incredible tensile strength and a GL7 resin system for sensitivity even at depths over 60 ft.
- Multi-taper design uses more material on potential breakpoints, improving durability and performance
- Recoil snake and stripper guides stand up to years of wear and tear
- Full Wells premium-grade cork grip
- Attractive blue detail along the blank
- Custom aluminum reel seat with carbon fiber insert
- Fighting butt
- Specific rod details:
- NRX 1068-1 PRO-1: All-around rod for bonefish, snook, redfish, and other saltwater species in open water or flats
- NRX 1069-1 PRO-1: Handles larger flies needed for bigger fish in open flats or mangroves such as permit, striped bass, false albacore, and cobia
- NRX 10610-1 PRO-1: An excellent rod for big stripers, sailfish, small tuna, and small tarpon, it will withstand fishing over structure, heavy shoreline cover, and windy conditions
- NRX 10611-1 PRO-1: Light yet strong rod to pair with smaller flies and lighter tippets for tarpon, billfish, and small tuna fishing
- NRX 10612-1 PRO-1: Powerful and durable, this rod lets you cast all day for sails, striped marlin, tuna, and oversized tarpon without fear of wearing out
- Cloth rod bag
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
The G. Loomis NRX PRO-1 Saltwater Fly Rod is made in the U.S.A.