Fulton Trailer Hitch Safety Chains
Fulton Trailer Hitch Safety Chains are used for keeping the towing vehicle and the trailer connected in case the hitch becomes disconnected along some part of the towing equipment. These chains are essential as some states mandate them to be connected when towing. By employing these chains, you reduce the possibility of a vehicle or trailer swerving off road and doing damage to life or public property. These chains are tested for quality and conform to J622.214.171.124 SAE standards. The zinc finish on the surface of the chains ensure durability, so they won't wear away quickly and will last for a long time.
- Cross chains when towing for added safety
- Conforms to J6126.96.36.199 SAE standards
- S-Hook with latch
- Zinc finish ensures durability
- Dimensions: 1/4 x 24 in.
- Capacity: 5,000 lbs. - Grade: 30
- Capacity: 7,800 lbs. - Grade: 43
- Manufacturer's limited 1-year warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 2