Frogg Toggs Men's Steelheader Bootfoot Chest Waders
Frogg Toggs Steelheader Bootfoot Chest Waders feature a heavy-duty construction to ensure you stay dry and comfortable while you're in the water all day. These waders feature adjustable suspenders and wading belt for a custom fit. In addition, there is a removable insulated liner so you can wear these waders any time of the year! The 1200 gram Thinsulate boot is complete with a cleated outsole, keeping you safe from slipping. Other features include zippered storage pockets and fleece-lined handwarmer pockets.
- Adjustable suspenders with quick-release buckles
- Internal zippered flip-out, see-through pocket
- Zippered storage pocket
- 2 diagonal-zip, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable wading belt with locking buckle
- 4-ply nylon upper
- 120 gram zip-in/zip-out removable insulated liner
- 6-ply fabric reinforcement at knee and seat
- 1200 gram Thinsulate boot
- Cleated outsole
- One-year manufacturer limited warranty
|Size||Inseam (in.)||Boot Size||Chest(in.)|
Ratings & Reviews
Best I have seen
by Mike Bear
Great pair of wader especially for cold weather. Boots are a bite heavy. Other than that I like them.
Good Cold Weather Waders
by R Stewart
Good cold weather waders for the money. Fit is quite big and the boots are heavy. Great for cold weather fishing but not for walking long distances.