Frogg Toggs Anura II Stockingfoot Chest Waders
Frogg Toggs Anura II Stockingfoot Chest Waders are reinforced waders that are extremely durable and and long lasting. These waders are constructed with a nylon outer shell that has exclusive DriPore C3 technology making them 100% waterproof and breathable. The booties are made with a high density 4mm 100% "CR" neoprene that when combined with the reinforced waders will keep you dry no matter what the weather throws at you.
Frogg Toggs Anura II Stockingfoot Chest Waders will allow you to take on wet situations you would have avoided in the past so you can go after that "Big Catch" of the day.
- Patented knee and shin protection with 6-ply, heavy-duty breathable nylon
- Trademarked single-seam crotch and swing leg design to eliminate cross-seam crotch failures and rubbing thigh and calf seams
- Fully taped and sealed 4-ply nylon upper
- Custom dual chest pocket design with expandable center chest pocket, deep side entrance pockets and center tippet and scissors pocket with water-resistant zippers
- Comfort-fit elastic wading belt with locking quick-release buckle, belt loops and daisy chain accessory loops
- Durable no-sand attached gravel guards with non-slip, rubber coated elastic and non-rusting lace hooks
- Adjustable X-back suspenders with attached D-ring supports and locking quick-release buckle
- Zippered, flip-out security chest pocket and adjustable chest draw cord with lock
- Color: Beige & Khaki
- Non-woven breathable sand and storage bag included with each pair
|Size||Inseam (in.)||Foot Size||Chest (in.)|
|Small||34||6 - 8||45|
|Medium||36||8.5 - 11||48|
|Medium Stout||36||8.5 - 11||53|
|Large||38||10 - 12||51|
|Large Stout||38||10 - 12||56|
|X-Large||38.5||11 - 13||54|
|X-Large Stout||38.5||11 - 13||60|
|2X-Large||39||13 - 15||58|
|2X-Large Stout||39||13 - 15||65|
Ratings & Reviews
A Real Value
by Colorado Kirk -
I have not fished with these yet so this is based on my initial impression and trying them on. I am 6' and weigh 230lbs. My build is pretty balanced. After speaking with a rep from FishUSA, I ordered a large. These fit me perfectly. My initial impression is that these are very well built. Almost everyone I fish with use Simms. I am an accountant and just too cheap to spend the money on Simms. I am retiring a pair of Hodgman Guide Series waders that I have used for about 17 years. These are even better quality in looking at the construction and material used.
Great wader for the money
Excellent chest wader for the money. Very comfortable and roomy. Pockets are great for hand warmers and other things. Highly recommend. I tried on a large and went with a large stout for more room. I'm 5`9", 210 lbs.