Fishpond Men's Upstream Tech Vest
When you're heading out on the water for a long day, you need to bring a lot of gear. That's why you need the Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest! This vest features 14 pockets so you can bring literally everything -okay, maybe not the kitchen sink, but you get the point! This is the first vest on the market that has a net slot on the back, so you can even keep that handy. The lightweight mesh is breathable, and the vest comes equipped with padded shoulder straps so you can be comfortable all day on the water! The UpStream Tech Vest is highly adjustable! It has adjustable shoulder and waist straps and a sternum strap buckle so you can achieve that perfect fit! No need to pack light with the Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest!
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL regenerated nylon fiber
- One size fits most adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Please note: The net, rod, and tackle in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.