Fishpond Tenderfoot Youth Vest
Even the youngest of anglers need the right equipment! That's why they need the Fishpond Tenderfoot Youth Vest! This vest has a total of 14 pockets, so there's no need to pack light. A velcro loop section can be used for drying flies or by attaching a velcro fly patch. The Tenderfoot vest also features tool attachment points, so any tools you may need are within reach. The vest is crafted from a lightweight and breathable mesh, which means you can put in some hours on the water without getting uncomfortable. The adjustable shoulder straps and waist make this vest a perfect fit for children of all shapes and sizes. Even the youngest of angler's need to be prepared, the Fishpond Tenderfoot Youth Vest can help with that!
- 210D nylon Cyclepond fabric with ballistic fabric accents
- One size fits most adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Lightweight mesh interior
- Velcro ‘loop’ section for drying flies and/or attaching a velcro fly patch (not included)
- 14 pockets for keeping yourself organized on the river
- Hypalon tool attachment points
- Front buckle closure
- Dual entry stash pocket and zippered pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- D-ring attachment on back for net release
- Integrated rod holder
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Please note: The tackle in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.