Fishpond Men's Switchback Wading Belt System
Named the best chest pack/vest at the 2018 International Fly Tackle Dealer Show, the Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System provides improved functionality. This wading belt system includes a five-liter pack for storing your flies and tools. The pack has two main zippered pockets to hold 2-3 large fly boxes or 4-6 slim fly boxes. The belt is constructed with a thermoformed foam for supreme comfort around your waist. Other features include a molded net holster for long-handled nets, a shoulder strap with a tool and fly attachment, and space to attach our new molded wading staff pouch, drink holder, and Quickshot rod holder. Functional and purposeful, the Fishpond Switchback Wading Belt System can be worn with vests or chest packs.
- Pack Measurements: 9 x 7 x 5 in.
- Belt Padding: 32 in. x 4.5 in.
- Webbing Maximum Length: 63 in.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 5L pack, and shoulder strap
- Made with thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist
- Built-in net slot that holds mostly any size net handle
- The pack slides from front to back on the wader belt 'rail' - allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Pack can be configured on your left or right side
- Shoulder strap can be configured on the left or right side, or removed completely
- Shoulder strap pad has various Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro 'loop' for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- The underside of the shoulder strap pad has a silicone printing to minimize slip
- Pack has two main zippered pockets and holds 2-3 large fly boxes, or 4-6 slim fly boxes
- Pack has two front stretch pockets for quick access items
- Pack has Hypalon attachment points for retractors or hemos on each side
Please note: The net shown in the image is for display purposes only and is not included.