Fishpond Quikshot Rod Holder 2.0
The Fishpond Quikshot Rod Holder 2.0 keeps a fully rigged rod secure and ready for anglers when they want to switch up rods while on the water. This sleek design attaches to most packs or wading belts and features a Quik-release buckle that easily secures and releases your rod.
- Size: 5.5 x 4.5 x 0.56 in.
- Improved back attachment for using on Fishpond packs and on wader belts
- Thermoformed molded rod holder cradles any size rod handle
- Webbing loop with a polytube overlay for holding the butt of a standard rod or a fighting butt
- Quik-release buckle with webbing adjustment secures the rod handle into the rod cradle, and releases your fully rigged rod with just one quick pinch.
- Includes upper magnetic closure to add additional stability when using Fishpond backpacks
- Adjustable back attachment system will attach to the molded tabs found on many Fishpond products, or to most wader belts. The system can be adjusted to fit 30mm to 50mm width webbing.
- Compatible with the Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Sling (not recommended for right hand casters), Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack, Cutbank Gear Bag, and Windriver Roll-top Backpack. (All compatible pack models are 2018 or newer)
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Please note: The tackle and pack shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.