A Fishpond Men's Flint Hills Vest marries the classic fly fishing vest look with contemporary features to help you maximize efficiency and comfort. The one-size-fits-most design weighs only 1.1 pounds created with durable 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric and cooling mesh that loses bulkiness. The flat front pocket design reduces protrusions. It might seem you won't have as much storage space for fly boxes and fishing gear, but there is plenty. Six zippered front pockets and four stretch mesh ones adorn the front, including large left and right interior compartments. A spacious posterior stash pocket holds more.
Fishpond's Flint Hills Vest incorporates Hypalon attachment points throughout the front design to place your most-used tools as well as a D-ring in the back to attach a landing net. Adjustable shoulder and side panels allow you to make the vest fit whether you're wearing a t-shirt in warm weather or more substantial clothing in colder seasons. Designed to maximize efficiency, with very little bulk and cooling mesh fabric, you're going to find the classic look you want but with more comfort. Plus, with the manufacturer's lifetime guarantee against a defect in materials or workmanship, you're covered. Ensure storage space and comfort at the same time with a Fishpond Men's Flint Hills Vest!
- 210D nylon recycled Cyclepond fabric
- Adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Cool, light mesh fabric and padded, weight-distributing shoulder straps for all-day comfort
- Six zippered front pockets and four stretch mesh pockets
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers or any other miscellaneous gear
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring attachment for net release
- One size fits most; 1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Please note: The accessories shown with the vest are not included and are for display purposes only